MY ROOMATES A BITCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 3, 2006
so i gotta spot with my boy like 3 months ago and his girl,when we moved in he told me she was 1 month pregnant and i belived it cause she really didnt look pregnant well 3 months later come to find out this fuker lied and she currently 7 months pregnant so im movin out fuckin livin with a baby,but hes got a daughter too and i feel lightweight bad leavin em in a fucked up situation cause i doubt he can afford the rent himself,regardless im out tho,im just trnya figure out if i should keep it real or make up sum excuse as to why im cuttin out

im thinkin "my moms got cancer and startin kymo-therapy(sp?) so imma move in for a while to take care of her"-NOT TRUE

or maybe "your a bitch for lyin about your girl being pregnant so im bouncin on your bitch ass"

i dunno whut route do you think i should choose people of the siccness?

Feb 5, 2006
FUCK U NEED TO LIE FOR. LOL JUST BE LIKE, IM A GROWN MAN TRYNA DO ME. ITS GONNA BE HARD WHEN U HAVIN ANOTHER FAMILY LIVIN WITH U WITH A BABY ON THE WAY. I WOULD DIP TOO

Aug 3, 2006
antoniog831 said:
AND WHATS WRONG WITH THAT? IF HE WANTS A ASS BEATING GIVE IT TO HIM...
i will but point bein is dude is my boy,so i aint really tryna whoop his ass over sum petty shit i mean if i come at em and he gets hot i will bank his shit off top im not trippin of hittin with em dudes a lil midget hes like 5'5 but that aint the point

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
tell him you dont think you a right person to be living with with your drug habits and your alcoholism an your addictive natural to prostitutes

Apr 5, 2005
DopeBoyFresh said:
^fuck you bitch i aint left nobody hangin were on a month to month lease which my name aint on fagget and this dudes the one who lied to me
Month to month aint shit then! ya can definitely go your own separate ways. I don't see the point in lying though. Be real with your BOY and let him know you aint trying to live in an apt with his pregnant bitch and his kid. Shit who the fuck would? Why do you think he lied? He a chump for lying too. You should just slap him one time after you keep it real.

Aug 3, 2006
antoniog831 said:
IF HE REALLY WAS "YOUR BOY" HE WOULDNT HAVE LIED TO YOU LIKE THAT... ON SOME REAL SHIT, WHAT KIND OF A FRIEND IS THAT
good point,but everyone in this life has their own motives and im sure dude lied so id move in cause he know he cant afford it himself and he need me evreybodys shady and he aint no acception

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
just lie about it

if he didn't have the nuts to tell you the truth in the first place, he wouldn't have the nuts to take the your truth,

lie to him if you wanna save your friendship, if you rather keep your credibility

rub the your **realness** in his face
(no homo)

Apr 5, 2005
^^^^why lie though? Thats fuckin pointless. Tell him you're boucning! Thats it! You don't need a fuckin response from him. Its your choice. If you aint trying to live with a nigga with a pregnant bitch with a kid then don't. Skirt the fuck out of there. You're a grown man. Lying is for bitches and you only lie to bitches. Men should act like men or else that beer can from the sky will drop on your ass! LOL.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
siccness dr. phil

i love it!

but ya, if he wasnt straight with you from the gate why should you? because you dont want to sink to that level.

be straight up with him an leave. its only human to feel bad but get over it, life aint always cheery