MR. FAB WHAT THE FUCK....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2006
www.myspace.com
ucit_beezy said:
WHAT THE FUCK IS SHABOOBALABOOPIE? MR FAB TAKING THIS SHIT TO FAR. WHO THE HELL REALLY SAY THAT DUMB SHIT. HE TRYIN TO HARD TO MAKE UP HIS OWN SHIT. SORRY MR. FAB TRY ANOTHER WORD. BECAUSE THAT SHABOOBALABOOPIE SHIT IS NOT WORKING FOR THE BAY. IT SOUNDS HELLA STUPID AND NOBODY KNOWS OR SAY THAT DUMB SHIT.
couldnt have been said any better

Apr 6, 2006
Niccas did make a big deal outta that shit for nothin. I remember a few slangs we talked in the 'Field back in the early 90s. Niccas acted the same way. Lil niccas was always tryna just be funny and dudes was taken too into it.

D

DaSlimReaper

Genieofthelamp said:
it aint about being a groupie it just i really dont give a fuck what mr fab say shabboloohpee or whatever that is, who care. All I'm saying is its good too see bay niggas on tv and nation wide again after going 10 years with us under the radar. I mean the bay area is all about going dumb, stupid, hyphy and all that but at the same time niggas out here our treal mob shit too u feel, I just see our area as more advanced then the rest of the game, and its just now nigs catchin on. Plus that shit is just a gimmick all that shabopplee shit for mtv, the yellow bus ridahz are all the youngns but whatever man its just a word or saying no point of gettin into this big discussion you feel.

Exactly, I couldn't of sumed it up better.. Niggas on Siccness whine more than anyone else on the Net.. This shit makes me not wanna post here sometimes.