MR. FAB WHAT THE FUCK....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2006
WHAT THE FUCK IS SHABOOBALABOOPIE? MR FAB TAKING THIS SHIT TO FAR. WHO THE HELL REALLY SAY THAT DUMB SHIT. HE TRYIN TO HARD TO MAKE UP HIS OWN SHIT. SORRY MR. FAB TRY ANOTHER WORD. BECAUSE THAT SHABOOBALABOOPIE SHIT IS NOT WORKING FOR THE BAY. IT SOUNDS HELLA STUPID AND NOBODY KNOWS OR SAY THAT DUMB SHIT.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
I think the point of the word was exacting what he was saying in the song, i bet ya i can make u say SHABOOBALABOOPIE........ as if whatever he says people will follow and then it turn into a word........

i dont think that he was making that up to sound cool

Aug 14, 2005
ucit_beezy said:
WHAT THE FUCK IS SHABOOBALABOOPIE? MR FAB TAKING THIS SHIT TO FAR. WHO THE HELL REALLY SAY THAT DUMB SHIT. HE TRYIN TO HARD TO MAKE UP HIS OWN SHIT. SORRY MR. FAB TRY ANOTHER WORD. BECAUSE THAT SHABOOBALABOOPIE SHIT IS NOT WORKING FOR THE BAY. IT SOUNDS HELLA STUPID AND NOBODY KNOWS OR SAY THAT DUMB SHIT.
i agree wit u shit is real serious out here in the streets and this shit is retarded........

May 1, 2006
im not saying he made the word up to sound coo, but what i was tryna to say is that the word is dumb as hell and it sound stupid. and it sounds like he just made some shit up real quick because mtv was here, anyways thats the first time i ever heard that word and i never heard anyone else say that shit. but i see what u sayin tho.........

jotti

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2005
the only people sayin it is the burbs, mtv viewers and square dancers.

really tho im a fan of fabs but that word is garbage

Aug 26, 2005
i'm all for bay success, but i don't want this hyphy movement makin everybody outside the bay thinkin we're all just a bunch of stupid ass niggas who love ecstasy and forgot the english language.

Aug 7, 2003
ucit_beezy said:
SORRY MR. FAB TRY ANOTHER WORD. BECAUSE THAT SHABOOBALABOOPIE SHIT IS NOT WORKING FOR THE BAY. IT SOUNDS HELLA STUPID AND NOBODY KNOWS OR SAY THAT DUMB SHIT.
Isnt that what the bay is all about, sounding stupid and doing dumb shit. thats how everyone else views the bay right now. it's not a good thing to have one of the most popular rappers in the bay be acting like a clown.

May 1, 2006
hella_numb said:
Isnt that what the bay is all about, sounding stupid and doing dumb shit. thats how everyone else views the bay right now. it's not a good thing to have one of the most popular rappers in the bay be acting like a clown.

YUP YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN PEOPLE LOOKING AT US LIKE WE DUMB AS SHIT BECAUSE OF STUPID SHIT LIKE THAT.....

AS BAILEY SAID (WE GO DUMB BUT WE AINT NO DUMMIES)

Mar 1, 2006
it aint about being a groupie it just i really dont give a fuck what mr fab say shabboloohpee or whatever that is, who care. All I'm saying is its good too see bay niggas on tv and nation wide again after going 10 years with us under the radar. I mean the bay area is all about going dumb, stupid, hyphy and all that but at the same time niggas out here our treal mob shit too u feel, I just see our area as more advanced then the rest of the game, and its just now nigs catchin on. Plus that shit is just a gimmick all that shabopplee shit for mtv, the yellow bus ridahz are all the youngns but whatever man its just a word or saying no point of gettin into this big discussion you feel.

jotti

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2005
thats the reason we need artists like quinn and the team with the same nationwide exposure... hyphy breaks us in, but sho em what we really about.

May 1, 2006
Genieofthelamp said:
it aint about being a groupie it just i really dont give a fuck what mr fab say shabboloohpee or whatever that is, who care. All I'm saying is its good too see bay niggas on tv and nation wide again after going 10 years with us under the radar. I mean the bay area is all about going dumb, stupid, hyphy and all that but at the same time niggas out here our treal mob shit too u feel, I just see our area as more advanced then the rest of the game, and its just now nigs catchin on. Plus that shit is just a gimmick all that shabopplee shit for mtv, the yellow bus ridahz are all the youngns but whatever man its just a word or saying no point of gettin into this big discussion you feel.
YEA I CAN DIG IT BUT WE WAS SAYIN THAT, THAT TYPE OF SHIT MAKIN U AND US THE WHOLE BAY LOOK BAD AND HELLA STUPID. YOU DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YOU WAS DOWN SOUTH AND YOU TOLD THEM YOU WAS FROM THE BAY AND THEY THINKING AND LOOKING AT YOU HELLA DUMB BECAUSE THEY THINK EVERYBODY FROM BAY HELLA STUPID........

THE SAME THANG GO FOR THAT YELLOW BUS SHIT ITS DUMB AS SHIT......

ALL THAT SHIT DONT EVEN HAVE TO HAPPEN LIKE THAT, IF NIGGAS LIKE FAB DIDNT MAKE STUPID ASS SHIT LIKE THAT UP. BE CREATIVE AND NOT DUMB THATS ALL IM SAYIN.