MR. FAB WHAT THE FUCK....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
that just proves he has dickriders and he's knows it so he's toying with them again...

in case yall wondering why i said again is because the first time he toyed with yall with that freestyle king hype...

love the music...not tha artist

Feb 28, 2006
seriously though, if you use a slang then use it. trying to "push" a slang word out is just stupid. "shabopalaboopy"... if folks start saying that shit then that pretty much slangs itself. but if one out of 1000000 ppl says that shit then theres really no point of advertising that shit cause it failed. slang works only cause it makes sense and its used, but to make some dumbshit up for the hell of it is ridiculous.

Jun 27, 2005
second650 said:
i agree wit u shit is real serious out here in the streets and this shit is retarded........
yea, everybody knows everybody from the streets is always a gangsta, always 100% serious all the time, and never likes to have fun and always sell rocks. nobody ever likes to just fuck around and have fun in the streets, thats why theres no rappers or dancers from the streets. Its just too serious for that.

Mar 10, 2004
I bet if anyone asks someone out from the bay what shaboobalaboopy means, they'll respond "i don't know" (as if they really don't know) LOL so FAB kinda made his point with that definiation.

Oct 31, 2003
The shit is stupid, but with the way most of the Hyphy music is presented they want to seem as stupid as possible. In a way the word fits the Fadment, because it's not a movement. What do you think your going to get from artist that make retarded bus riding a positve thing to do.

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
Lol that word sounds real stupid, like he tring to pull something together from Mac Dre. Cuz that's some slang u would hear from MD...maybe and if you did and it wasnt Fabby sayin it, i put money majority of people would be sayin all the time (if it was from MD)

kinda sounds like Al BOOBOO

Oct 10, 2005
yall be forgettin..... he just "makin up words like shittyrunfun, shittyrunfun? yea is u wit me? thats when your stomach bubllin an yer booty is drippin....."

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
this thread is hella stupid.....

In reality though, the streets usually "come up" with the slang terms and rappers usually put it out there publicly, not the other way around...

Dec 6, 2005
that shababaloobply shit is gay as fuck

i have no respect for mr fab because i think he is a mac dre immitation, how else can they keep thizz alive?

i still haven't heard any respectable music from mistah fab and shit like thats makes it even harder for me to listen to him

its true who the fuck ever have thought about or said that word? i think people are just trying to make up new words so they are known for making them up, sort of like how e40 was trying to rep gouda and shit. has anyone heard of people saying gouda before? you know we all say cheese feddy ends bread papers bills etc, gouda? capitalism

who ever is representing the bay needs to represent it from the roots, all this new shit is just makes it look like people we ain't.

and like people said previously in this thread a lot of this new shit spawned from mac dres lifestyle

Dec 29, 2004
*smh* at niggas on this board hating on Fab now...just a minute ago dude was ya'll hero now ya'll wanna diss him??? you homos on this board are so fuckin fickle and this is the bullshit ya'll support that hyphy crap that all i see on this board is niggas saying Fab is the best and blah, blah, blah,
I swear you can't value anyones opinion on this stupid ass board cause you niggas jump ship to ship or anyone on a message board cause you niggas co-sign with whoever replies on the first page