Mistah F.A.B. Speaks on Getting Kreayshawn $1.2 Million Deal & Says V-Nasty is Up Nex

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2011
@sacred:

first and foremost i wanna say your logo is ill. haha.

second, imo there's things that are a lot more important for kids and people in general to know about than hip-hop history. that shit won't help them get a job, it won't help them function in today's society, it won't help them be a father when they grow up and have kids. even the golden age of hip-hop yielded a world some view as more fucked up. the golden age of hip-hop lead to the rap game and world we live in today. hip-hop, or knowledge of it ain't helping shit and it never will. popular music will never help people do anything other than be entertained.

so why not let people be entertained by w/e they wish to be entertained by? most people (and this has been true at every point of human society) are destined to be a worker bee. someone who gets by in life w/o doing anything remarkable. this was true 10 years ago, this was true 50 years ago, this was true 500 years ago, 5,000 years ago, 20,000 years ago, and it's true today. most people are destined to go with the flow and enjoy what's popular and take the easy route, that's all their brain can accommodate.

there will never be a mass-enlightenment, and hip-hop definitely would never be a catalyst for it, even if there was.
I agree, just tryin to change a couple minds if we can ya know??

Dec 3, 2009
@sacred:

first and foremost i wanna say your logo is ill. haha.

second, imo there's things that are a lot more important for kids and people in general to know about than hip-hop history. that shit won't help them get a job, it won't help them function in today's society, it won't help them be a father when they grow up and have kids. even the golden age of hip-hop yielded a world some view as more fucked up. the golden age of hip-hop lead to the rap game and world we live in today. hip-hop, or knowledge of it ain't helping shit and it never will. popular music will never help people do anything other than be entertained.

so why not let people be entertained by w/e they wish to be entertained by? most people (and this has been true at every point of human society) are destined to be a worker bee. someone who gets by in life w/o doing anything remarkable. this was true 10 years ago, this was true 50 years ago, this was true 500 years ago, 5,000 years ago, 20,000 years ago, and it's true today. most people are destined to go with the flow and enjoy what's popular and take the easy route, that's all their brain can accommodate.

there will never be a mass-enlightenment, and hip-hop definitely would never be a catalyst for it, even if there was.
That is true.. however rap and popular music is being used to dumb down and brainwash people.
I don't listen to it.. not because I think it will dumb me down, but because I just know it's horrible music, and anyone could do what these new swag rappers do in their home garage... so it's nothing special...

I believe many people are waking up and I believe there can be an enlightenment...
but yes probably not entirely from rap... but rap could be part of it..
not mainstream rap of course..

and anyone who listens to garbage.. deserves to be a worker bee
since they choose to be dumbed down by horrible lyrics.. horrible vocals
and music

Feb 8, 2003
So Kreyshawn and Lil B are the biggest independent rappers from the Bay area right now?

Too $hort must be rolling in his grave.
I doubt that due to the fact Too $hort is the one who original put Lil B in the game with the pack. when its all said an done too short the reason lil b where he at now he gave him a opportunity and basedgod capitalized on it fully.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Jun 20, 2007
WWW.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
thank u for ruining the bay area mistah fab! People already look at us like a bunch of fuckin idiots for all that hyphy backpack wearing hip hop shit, now with these silly ass bitches we're gonna be the joke of the fuckin rap game. Either that or all of a sudden snoop will steal the idea and create white girl rap and get credit for it. a proud day to be from the bay