Mistah F.A.B. Speaks on Getting Kreayshawn $1.2 Million Deal & Says V-Nasty is Up Nex

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2008
I will never respect a white girl yellin out "bitch ass nigga hoe ass nigga fuck nigga" i dont give a fuck how many cases she caught or wat part of the east she claim. Niggas that support that should kill they self.

Feb 16, 2006
I will never respect a white girl yellin out "bitch ass nigga hoe ass nigga fuck nigga" i dont give a fuck how many cases she caught or wat part of the east she claim. Niggas that support that should kill they self.
real spit. fab coming off like a sucker do anything for a dollar type of dude. buit he a dude that let gary archer run around and call him nigga for years and julia beverly too until they fell out and she released them tapes about how he feel about black women. dude has no credibility. i thought the hyphy shit was just an image but dude really is a bright colors wearing skinning and grinning coon

Jan 18, 2006
lol this is like Fabs last shot at fame. Tryen to ride yet another embarrassing movement as if the yellow bus shit wasn't a bad enough look for him.

Apr 3, 2010
How would he have any say in getting anyone a deal? He has to be the least concern of whatever labels he is dealing with. He's been signed for like 5 years and nothing has come of it.

Dec 12, 2006
She prolly goin at Dlo cuz everybody known he got stripped for his shit not that long ago n thinks hes an easy target, fuck this hoe, livin rap not livin life, hoe is faulty as faulty can be