Mistah F.A.B. Speaks on Getting Kreayshawn $1.2 Million Deal & Says V-Nasty is Up Nex

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
V-Nasty is weak as fuck!!!! This whole movement is everything that is killing hip-hop. Boycott this nonsense!!!
I agree but....

you can boycott as much as you want... the only reason she or Kreayshawn is popular is because greater percentage of the "Young" public likes it then dislike it...her deal (Kreayshawn) is proof of the numbers. Record companies dont just give out $1,000,000 deals today unless they know for sure what the numbers will bring and she got a $1,000,000 deal. I dont know why either.. its just the fact homie.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
And who else in the Bay is going to be on a Lil Wayne Mixtape ? Yea..hes getting 10,000 a show PLUS more now.
like you said earlier bro its all about show money at this point.
yeah he probably sold 1700 in a week. but i wonder how many of his followers downloaded it? and if he is a trending topic on twitter and he does a show thats gonna bring people to his show to see what dude is all about. just my 2 cents.
he really didnt even promote i'm gay to begin with, he just threw it out there like whatever.

May 8, 2011
I agree but....

you can boycott as much as you want... the only reason she or Kreayshawn is popular is because greater percentage of the "Young" public likes it then dislike it...her deal (Kreayshawn) is proof of the numbers. Record companies dont just give out $1,000,000 deals today unless they know for sure what the numbers will bring and she got a $1,000,000 deal. I dont know why either.. its just the fact homie.
It aint gonna last lil bro. Record companies rushing out to sign the next silly white bitch is gonna eventually lose some people they jobs. We need to teach the youth about good music not this ridiculous CRAP! I do understand and thats why we gotta push harder than these idiots.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
It aint gonna last lil bro. Record companies rushing out to sign the next silly white bitch is gonna eventually lose some people they jobs. We need to teach the youth about good music not this ridiculous CRAP! I do understand and thats why we gotta push harder than these idiots.
Off top!!!

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
Good music is ones own opinion... thats why there are so many different genres cuzo. Its other REGIONS that feel this bullshit, thats why there so popular too. Our genre of MOB music out here in the Bay is not felt by the "Young" masses in the nation and the young are the major consumers, Bay Mob rap is regional and only marketable to very little places now. Unless your already a famous established artist from the Bay its a wrap in my opinion, thats why the Bay is stuck wheres its at. Roach Gigz is a good example of a Bay artist who is different and not the Bay Area norm and that is why you see him on MTV and hear about him out side of Cali. Music industry thrives on a young audience and what we grew up on aint what the youngsters like today. What im trying to say is to win in this industry you need to come with something different and out side the box. Not everything different and out side the box would be good in our opinion but will get more attention then something that has already been said and done.

May 8, 2011
Good music is ones own opinion... thats why there are so many different genres cuzo. Its other REGIONS that feel this bullshit, thats why there so popular too. Our genre of MOB music out here in the Bay is not felt by the "Young" masses in the nation and the young are the major consumers, Bay Mob rap is regional and only marketable to very little places now. Unless your already a famous established artist from the Bay its a wrap in my opinion, thats why the Bay is stuck wheres its at. Roach Gigz is a good example of a Bay artist who is different and not the Bay Area norm and that is why you see him on MTV and hear about him out side of Cali. Music industry thrives on a young audience and what we grew up on aint what the youngsters like today. What im trying to say is to win in this industry you need to come with something different and out side the box. Not everything different and out side the box would be good in our opinion but will get more attention then something that has already been said and done.
Im not necessarily grouping all of our music into what im saying is good music. I know we have a solid base and with the right push "MOB" music will always go. Im talking about teaching the kids about where the music they are subscribing to comes from.... The roots of this hiphop stuff, and classic music from any genre that is REAL music. So when kids hear a song that has been remade 17 times they dont believe that the artist putting it out is the originator. There is a lot of really good music that the youth misses bcuz its not pushed correctly. I understand that the youth in different regions are the reason that GARBAGE blows up. Im just saying that is the problem, alot of people making music that needs to be heard cant afford to get it heard bcuz you know just like i know that money and who you know is a way bigger part of this game than the quality of the product. This is fun lets get a Bobby-Indo debate thread crackin! Love u champ and i understand everything you sayin i just am stating why it makes me sick and my vision to one day change all that!!!!

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
Im not necessarily grouping all of our music into what im saying is good music. I know we have a solid base and with the right push "MOB" music will always go. Im talking about teaching the kids about where the music they are subscribing to comes from.... The roots of this hiphop stuff, and classic music from any genre that is REAL music. So when kids hear a song that has been remade 17 times they dont believe that the artist putting it out is the originator. There is a lot of really good music that the youth misses bcuz its not pushed correctly. I understand that the youth in different regions are the reason that GARBAGE blows up. Im just saying that is the problem, alot of people making music that needs to be heard cant afford to get it heard bcuz you know just like i know that money and who you know is a way bigger part of this game than the quality of the product. This is fun lets get a Bobby-Indo debate thread crackin! Love u champ and i understand everything you sayin i just am stating why it makes me sick and my vision to one day change all that!!!!

All good bro... stay up !

Feb 8, 2003
lil b did 1700 sales with all that publicity. messy marv or the jacka can do that out of rasputin's alone in the first week
Jacka hasnt dropped a official album since tear gas couple years ago so leave him out this convo. Mess not selling like that anymore he getting paid on shows and other shit. Like Indo said its not about how many cd you sell you make money from shows, features and etc not only cd sells.

Feb 8, 2003
are you saying lil b outsells the jacka?
jacka was signed with universal distrubution and had release date. lil b is unsigned with no distibution for his last album and dropped it with out a rlease date he got on twitter one day and was like my new album out now so u cant compare the two. Lil Wayne is trying to sign lil b to young money now and if he ends up signing then he will outsell everybody in the bay due to him being waynes protege like it or not waynes one the top five popular rappers out now..

Feb 8, 2003
you selling dreams, lil b aint getting no damned 10 racks a show. he aint even doing midlevel 5000 seaters. he doing CLUBS and second stages on festivals. come on man you been in the game for a minute and you know you either flat out amking that shit up or you let somebody tell you a lie

he is getting at 10,000 some said he made 30,000 before. Indo not gonna lie he dont even fuk with lil b music but he still give him his dap.

far as kreayshawn its a toss up she can blow up if she aline herself with the right table of artists and she can be bigger if she cut her friend off from saying nigga in her raps bc its gonna come back to hunt kreayshawn since she the one known not the other chick. Noticed how everyone point the n bomb at her now.

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
this has been said hella times but if you're relying on rap music to teach people shit you're a fucking idiot yourself. no disrespect but kids need to read wikipedia more than they need a rap cd i don't give a fuck what the mc talking about.

May 8, 2011
this has been said hella times but if you're relying on rap music to teach people shit you're a fucking idiot yourself. no disrespect but kids need to read wikipedia more than they need a rap cd i don't give a fuck what the mc talking about.
who said anything about teaching kids thru rap?? Teaching kids about the music they are subscribing to and where it comes from if you want to change this bullshit direction the music is going on I think was mentioned-if you read what was said, but thanks for the nice thought out comment, and wether you like it or not kids learn alot thru music and alot of bad, but you right they do need to wikepedia it up!!! BUT it aint happening so why not figure out a way to assassinate this bullshit instead of glorifying it????????

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
@sacred:

first and foremost i wanna say your logo is ill. haha.

second, imo there's things that are a lot more important for kids and people in general to know about than hip-hop history. that shit won't help them get a job, it won't help them function in today's society, it won't help them be a father when they grow up and have kids. even the golden age of hip-hop yielded a world some view as more fucked up. the golden age of hip-hop lead to the rap game and world we live in today. hip-hop, or knowledge of it ain't helping shit and it never will. popular music will never help people do anything other than be entertained.

so why not let people be entertained by w/e they wish to be entertained by? most people (and this has been true at every point of human society) are destined to be a worker bee. someone who gets by in life w/o doing anything remarkable. this was true 10 years ago, this was true 50 years ago, this was true 500 years ago, 5,000 years ago, 20,000 years ago, and it's true today. most people are destined to go with the flow and enjoy what's popular and take the easy route, that's all their brain can accommodate.

there will never be a mass-enlightenment, and hip-hop definitely would never be a catalyst for it, even if there was.