Mass Effect 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I takes like 20 hours to beat the game. An additional 20-40 if you do all of the sidequests. So far it feels like ME but some of this shit is hit or miss. But if you guys want one I'll type one up.
Yeah I'm not expecting it anytime soon but so far all the critic reviews are 8-9 while user reviews are 3-4 lol. Just want to read an unbiased review from someone who actually played the entire game.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I am about 14 hours in I got it at midnight last night and played all day and I like ME 2 a lot more. They made the game a bit too mainstream for me and took out a lot of what made the series great in the first place in the process. Its a great story but even then there are just some weird things that happen. .
PUT SPOILERS IN YOUR GODDAMN POST. YOU JUST GAVE AWAY PART OF THE STORY. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? EDIT YOUR SHIT MAN. YOU THINK I WANTED TO READ THAT SHIT? I'M NOT THAT FAR IN THE GAME. WHAT THE FUCK?????????

MTT, EDIT HIS POST IF HE DOESN'T DO IT.

Jun 9, 2005
www.kevwestbeats.com
PUT SPOILERS IN YOUR GODDAMN POST. YOU JUST GAVE AWAY PART OF THE STORY. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? EDIT YOUR SHIT MAN. YOU THINK I WANTED TO READ THAT SHIT? I'M NOT THAT FAR IN THE GAME. WHAT THE FUCK?????????

MTT, EDIT HIS POST IF HE DOESN'T DO IT.
ur mad about all kinds of variables in the game. they dont have to happen that way. Just like u dont have to see all of your old squad mates if u dont want to. i cannot find jack for the life of me for example. I was just talking about how my game has played through but the others I have talked to have all had different experiences. Every playthrough is different. btw what do u mean put a spoiler in it? how do i do that? what is that?

Jun 11, 2004
This game is sick. Feels like the perfect mix of 1 and 2 combined. Im only a few hours in and already I feel like the choices I made in 1 and 2 really make a difference. Not like dragon age where there was really no point in importing a save.

Jun 9, 2005
www.kevwestbeats.com
post a warning before all spoilers and post the actual spoilers in black text
Im saying though what is a spoiler? The whole thing is and I thought I was clear is I have no idea what dude is angry about or what a spoiler even is.
my classmate just came back to classroom with me3 collectors edition with him, now he ballin n installing that shit n i think im gonna punch him in the face and take the game wit me
lmfao. The CE is cool but a little over rated. I did it for the DLC that I thought was going to be CE exclusive. I was mad to find out 2 weeks after Ipaid my CE off that it was going to be there for everyone on day 1. So I paid for early access to it a book with art and some post cards and a patch? I'd be embarassed to wear that N7 patch lol
I think so too, she was flirting with Jessica Chobot. But it never really seems to give me the option to flirt with her or anything...
you can you have to call her up to your cabin
This game is sick. Feels like the perfect mix of 1 and 2 combined. Im only a few hours in and already I feel like the choices I made in 1 and 2 really make a difference. Not like dragon age where there was really no point in importing a save.
I disagree. After beating it last night I think ME 2 was much better. Interesting enough I read somewhere that there are a ton of different endings though so far I am only seeing a couple.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Awaiting a crack for this, will then download and play. Ater I'm done, I'm gonna gloat to EA/Bioware that I pirated & share their game on twitter.

Jun 9, 2005
www.kevwestbeats.com
Are you really that slow?
Are you an ass like this all the time or just today? It would have been easier just to tell me what it was.
Can everyone's Shepard use all five gun types (playin as a vanguard) or is that cause I imported a save?
No only the soldier can hold every gun at once the other classes get 2 or 3 but you can choose what gun you want. I played as a solider the first time through and I am about to play as a vanguard or engineer next time. Idk about anyone else but I never used more than 2 guns in this game anyway except on earth. Earth is insanely hard