Mass Effect 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Im surprised so many people are buying a story driven game and then skipping the actual story. The action element is fun but I am playing to see how my choices reflect from ME 1 and 2. And why post the Protean hes nothing special I thought it was a collector at first.
Cause he's a prothean. They're like the dodo birds or missing link of ME. Shit much of the story (all three games) actually evolves around protheans and their interaction with reapers so finally seeing a real one and playing as one is sick.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
I keep seeing Wrex in these trailers and previews. I play on PS3 so I only started on ME2. It made some decisions for me from ME1 and Wrex was already dead in my playthrough. So who's gonna replace Wrex for me? Grunt? Wrex's brother?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I keep seeing Wrex in these trailers and previews. I play on PS3 so I only started on ME2. It made some decisions for me from ME1 and Wrex was already dead in my playthrough. So who's gonna replace Wrex for me? Grunt? Wrex's brother?
If you load that save Wrex is dead. If you go through 2 again and make some changes you'll run into Wrex in 2 on his homeworld (but he doesn't join your party.) Grunt is the Krogan you'll have in part 2 if you play your cards right.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
I don't have ME2 anymore so I can't make any changes. Now that ME3 is coming out I've been getting the urge to play ME2 and prepare my character and squadmates just to see the differences.

Jun 9, 2005
www.kevwestbeats.com
I am pretty confident it will be Wrex's brother. I don't think Grunt will have much of a role in ME3. I don't think any of the ME 2 squad will be very prominant in ME 3. This game will likely be about Liara, Garrus, Shepard, and the virmire survivor. Hell I don't even think Garrus will be all that important since he can die in ME 2.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
I am pretty confident it will be Wrex's brother. I don't think Grunt will have much of a role in ME3. I don't think any of the ME 2 squad will be very prominant in ME 3. This game will likely be about Liara, Garrus, Shepard, and the virmire survivor. Hell I don't even think Garrus will be all that important since he can die in ME 2.
Everyone can die in ME2.

Jun 9, 2005
www.kevwestbeats.com
Everyone can die in ME2.
Well everyone except Liara, Joker, and the Virmire survivor which was my point lol. All of the important people for ME 3 are not squad mates in ME 2. Its for a reason I am sure.
Yup.

I had a run where I had everyone die, including Shepard lol. I'm curious how that will affect a save transfer to ME3.
That death is permanent. You will not be able to bring them into ME 3 and you had to really do it on purpose. I tried to kill Shepard and he still survived.