MAC MALL - THE REBELLION AGAINST ALL THERE IS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
^^ Everybody need to go back to sounding ORIGINAL! Whether it's mobb shit, gangsta shit, r&b, bluegrass or whatever.
^Exactly...if it's not broke, don't fix it. Of course people have to evolve...it's hard when you make a near flawless first ( and second album ) to stay on that path. I'm looking forward to hearing it.
exactly, i think artist lose focus of thier "CORE" audience. They try so hard to gain new fans that they lose the people that "LOVE" their music of what reall made them .. basically not everybody can be a global artist, thats why thiers only 1 Michael Jackson, 1 Jay-Z, 1 Pac & 1 Madonna

del

Sicc OG
Nov 27, 2003
i disagree for a few reasons, i think if mac mall goes back to story telling & not on sum hyphy thizz typa shit he'll be back, dude was ahead of his time back then, in my eyes he was like the westcoast Nas. he needs to start makin songs like Ghetto Theme, Sic Wit This, Nathan But Game, Straight Lace, Get Right & Opening Doors ... He need to jus go back to what made us fans, cuz its safe to say that more people like the old Mac Mall & not the new Mac Mall (Thizziana Jones)
Chuuuch

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
illegal business 2k was borderline wack...

basically this isn't a for sure shot slap... i'll be wait. I'm still looking forward, and hope for th best

Aug 10, 2006
illegal business 2k was borderline wack...

basically this isn't a for sure shot slap... i'll be wait. I'm still looking forward, and hope for th best

disagree...while it aint classic, like illegal biz, it definitely aint whack. lotsa heaters on that album, and as the poster above said, da us open was pretty sick, as well. we'll see whats good, but i get a feelin that khyree is makin a big comeback wit this one, takin shit back 2 the roots....or at least thats what i hope.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
^ difference of opinion... but I remember after having albums like Illegal Business and Untouchable ... i was disappointed in IB2k

but I think US OPEN was a really good album... dont get me wrong i'm rooting for this to be a classic, I miss old YBB beats

Aug 10, 2006
^ difference of opinion... but I remember after having albums like Illegal Business and Untouchable ... i was disappointed in IB2k

but I think US OPEN was a really good album... dont get me wrong i'm rooting for this to be a classic, I miss old YBB beats

there was a couple whack tracks on ib2k, but u cant deny that it had some heaters... imagine a full album with songs like 'people ever ask u', 'mac fashion', 'chicken head n hot wings', 'with me or against me', 'keys 2 the city'......i'd be satisfied wit that.

Apr 25, 2002
ill definitely give it a listen when it drops. i dont have any expectations of it being like any certain album in particular, just that it is quality, especially in the production. these are 2 bay area hall of fame members, so i wont be so quick to write them off. ya and ib2k wasnt his best, but that rude boy track was put together real nice, khayee on the guitars and synths is sick. and malls verses still apply to this day

206jb

Sicc OG
Nov 17, 2009
Mac Mall is still dope as fucc....fucc what err 1 else is saying...us open was dope...Ill biz 2k had some slappers....temple of shrooms was on another level...can't speak on mac 2 the future although it did have a song or 2 that I liked. What's up with this new album? What does Dana know?