MAC MALL - THE REBELLION AGAINST ALL THERE IS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
Definately looking forward to this . Mac Mall been forgot about and is about to turn into a dragon on these niggas . Hav'nt heard from Khyree in a long time, hopefully they still have chemistry.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Too bad its not 1995. People expecting to hear that type of album, prepare to go on suicide watch.

Mac Mall is beyond washed up.
actually this may be a good move. He has sounded washed up but we all know Khayree alone will inspire and push Mall and you would think viceversus too. These 2 should push eachother and make a solid album...

Too bad its not 1995. People expecting to hear that type of album, prepare to go on suicide watch.

i disagree for a few reasons, i think if mac mall goes back to story telling & not on sum hyphy thizz typa shit he'll be back, dude was ahead of his time back then, in my eyes he was like the westcoast Nas. he needs to start makin songs like Ghetto Theme, Sic Wit This, Nathan But Game, Straight Lace, Get Right & Opening Doors ... He need to jus go back to what made us fans, cuz its safe to say that more people like the old Mac Mall & not the new Mac Mall (Thizziana Jones)

Dec 8, 2009

You know with as much as you like to shit on everything I respect your point of view. People need to hear this shit cuz if everyone always says somethings tight or sugar coat everything nothing would ever be fixed.

With that said I also feel like Khayree stretched out on some wierdo shit just because he mastered a craft and needed more than one dimension...

Hopefully this will put them back on the right track.

Mac Mall was like the NAS of the West but in my eyes was so much better.

I hope Mac get back to his old shit of story tellin and lacin game. But I also hope he keeps it as gamed up and GANGSTA as those albums were.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
It has some potential to be good, but the way Mall has been rapping lately, it has more potential to be a disappointment.

Apr 25, 2002
i think the main thing most cats are missin is Mac Mall aint the Mac Mall of yester year....dude wrote/rapped waaaay better as a teen.....

i cant speak on Khayree cus i really aint heard shit from dude for years......

May 9, 2002
Rappers evolve, as do producers. A lot of people over the years have asked "why doesn't ___ go back to using ____ with that mobb shit!!?" Why? Because the era was that era, and more than likely, the producer just has a different sound now. Is that always the case? Of course not, as we saw what TC can still do. However, Mosely, Bostic, K-Lou, etc...they are different beat makers now.

All im sayin is, people expecting Illegal Business? part 2 circa 1995....maybe you should lower your expectations just a tad, becuase the chances of that happening are slim.

Jul 22, 2003
Khayree doesnt seem like a "yes man" too me

like if Mall is doing some stupid shit I dont think Kharyee is gonna go along with it.

and Khayree has a pretty good track record with production in my eyes, for the most part

Kharyee has a level of quality control