MAC MALL - THE REBELLION AGAINST ALL THERE IS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2009
look for once lets celebrate the fact that an artist has realized he needs to go back to his roots! if it aint broke dont fix it...keep it really mobbin!!!! i just hope more artist see this and go back to what made us listen in the first place!!!!! good move MALL!

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Too bad its not 1995. People expecting to hear that type of album, prepare to go on suicide watch.

Mac Mall is beyond washed up.
I hope you not right about this...

I mean its lookin that way but this is my last hope for Mall...if he cant bring it back on this one I dont see it happen...its sad too cuz cutty was one of the best outta Cali.

Jan 23, 2006
KHAYREE WILL NOT LET MALL COME FAULTY HE USED TO CHECK THEM CATS IF THEIR VERSES DIDN'T SOUND RIGHT AND MAKE THEM REDO THEM

MAC MALL, DUBEE, YOUNG LAY, AND RAY LUV ALL RECORDED THE BEST WORK OF THEIR CAREERS WITH KHAYREE, "ILLEGAL BUSINESS", "UNTOUCHABLE", AND "IMACULATE" WERE ALL GREAT ALBUMS I'M SURE KHAYREE WILL DELIVER ANOTHER SOLID MALL ALBUM

Apr 26, 2004
as much as i think hes washed up , i do wanna hear this , only because khayree is doing it, but im gonna let a bunch of you fools buy it first and give feedback before i spend loot, cause he took me with his last two, shit anyone who paid for those albums should get this one free
lettin these niggas on siccness be your critic is not a good idea..

Nov 17, 2009
I'm pumped up for this 1!!! If it slaps , it would b nice to see khayree do a album with ray luv or young lay again also.

Apr 18, 2005
Khayree doesnt seem like a "yes man" too me

like if Mall is doing some stupid shit I dont think Kharyee is gonna go along with it.

and Khayree has a pretty good track record with production in my eyes, for the most part

Kharyee has a level of quality control
thanks for your opinion, thomas ivory.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
This already doesn't sound good.

I warned yall.
no need for alarm. hes not saying it negatively and like you said b4, dont expect 95 beats/sounds....

Im looking forward to a breath of fresh air here. It will be interesting to hear this, besides we have a 50/50 chance of it being good. That's better than nothing...

Dec 8, 2009
GODAMMIT I EXPECT 95 MOB BEATS!!!

I don't want none of that experimental bullshit khayree been doin at faggot ass blues clubs.

If it aint broke don't fix it. If your the originator of a sound stick to it.

Look at Livewire. They runnin shit as of now and guess what...?

IT'S CUZ OF THE MOB SHIT.

If I hear any hyphy influence or just crap i'm force fed to like n try 2 get used to there will be no need for a suicide watch...more like i'll probably get drunk and attack every1 around me everytime I drink for the next year.