LIL BRUCE's obvious ::PUBLICITY STUNT::

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
i heard that dubee got beef wit 40 too.. dont know if its true. sounds like little bruce kinda mad about some shit with mac dre... saying 40 put him up to it about battlin cuz no one else would rap against the crest or somethin.. he also said something bout takin shit from the late great mac and how 40 is actin like him and mac dre were hella coo.. b4 yall hate u should listen to the lyrics a bit more carefully cuz i bet some of yall didnt understand half the shit he said or know all of their situation. i like 40s album but it do kinda seem like he takin some of dres shit.. i saw another thread bout that too.

Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
JReezelle said:
the bay need to come together specially when we really gettin looked at rit now all this beef shit is just goin slow erybody down from eatin. the way i feel is fuck any and all diss tracks made by any rapper even if it's a rapper that i support i ain't goin support that beef on wax shit if it's really beef they need to handle that on the streets and keep the fans out of it.
YEAH IM KINDA FEELING YOU ON THAT ONE!!!!

AND IMO LITTLE BRUCE IS TYTE STRIGHT PIMP THOU I AINT HEARD HIS SHIT IN A MINUTE THOU BUT HE BE SPITTIN GAME.

Mar 28, 2006
porkchopubeezy is just jealous cuz he a snot nosed nerd who got nuttin better to do than jackoff...thats why he hatin on so many artists...and then try to talk shit when other people got opinions

Jan 31, 2005
whatizit_510 said:
porkchopubeezy is just jealous cuz he a snot nosed nerd who got nuttin better to do than jackoff...thats why he hatin on so many artists...and then try to talk shit when other people got opinions
ur opions are horrible , u have a crush on me or somethin ur always tryin to hit on me , it's creepy as hell , you stalk me like i'm a movie star and your the papparazzzi . leave me alone you dick snot slurpin bandit

Mar 28, 2006
porkchopubeezy said:
ur opions are horrible , u have a crush on me or somethin ur always tryin to hit on me , it's creepy as hell , you stalk me like i'm a movie star and your the papparazzzi . leave me alone you dick snot slurpin bandit
i think u got it backwards u internet geek...get of the comp and get off my dick

u talkin all hard for someone all the way in FUCKIN WISCONSIN..step ya game up and come to the bay and say that shit u beezy

P.S.
LEAVE THEM COWS ALONE