LIL BRUCE's obvious ::PUBLICITY STUNT::

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2005
Meta4iCAL said:
it kinda seems like he's might be doin it to gain some fame

I mean look how big 40 is gettin right now... he's about to blow up... and he's dissing him right now?

It does sound like he might hae some real beef with 40 and reasons to diss him... but the fact that he drops it right when 40's video starts gettin some spins
It's obvious....He's trying to pull a 50 Cent move

All of the things Lil Bruce is talkin about in his new diss song happend about 14 years ago.....so why the hell is he talking about it now??

Because 40 got his second wind and is doin his thing with Lil Jon and BME/WARNER BROS.....and because:

LIL BRUCE'S LAST CD
:BASE ROCKS TO PIMP SOCKS:
ONLY SOLD 960 RECORDS!!

obvious that this is just a complete publicity stunt...at the end of the song he tells 40 to respond back or call the "rap police"

get the fuck outta here

noone

Sicc OG
Jan 26, 2004
yeah, real talk. Bruce was next to 40 in VIP @ Bela's record release party in september. He LOVED 40 & Bela then..LOL.....

Dec 29, 2004
RAPresentah said:
did it?? i bet its thizz crying about it

i dont get them sometimes i mean the fuck, its is bay rap talk this is a forum they cant take open opinions

thats the mods of this board i think....i made a thread about the a-wax vs mob figaz thread and that shit got deleted
the mods on here are funny to me....the artist put the songs on myspace for the world to hear,but niggas cant talk about em on here...lame

Jan 23, 2006
i realy dont care if it is a publicity stunt because bruce came hella hard on the track plus the i dont like the new 40 water because this isn't him talkin' bout thizz face and all that other shit

Nov 27, 2005
savlyf said:
i realy dont care if it is a publicity stunt because bruce came hella hard on the track plus the i dont like the new 40 water because this isn't him talkin' bout thizz face and all that other shit
He is the AMBASSADOR of the bay....what do ambassador's do????

They represent their region
this is what our region is doing...so he's showing the rest of the nation.