LIL BRUCE's obvious ::PUBLICITY STUNT::

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
yeah 40 water is showin them but he aint doin shit to stop others from bitin' our shit did he do shit when the DA Musicianz took the Go Dumb shit NO!! what happend? um...rick rock when over there to make a remix come on that's an ambassador? please

Dec 24, 2005
www.myspace.com
savlyf said:
yeah 40 water is showin them but he aint doin shit to stop others from bitin' our shit did he do shit when the DA Musicianz took the Go Dumb shit NO!! what happend? um...rick rock when over there to make a remix come on that's an ambassador? please

MInd Octapus said:
DJ SMURF WHICHS RUNS THE YING YANG LABEL AND DOES Most of Their Beats contacted 40 yesterday to ask about The Movement out here in the bay and weather ir not they should go on with the song or Dead it. 40 explained our situation out here and told him, Our region is hurting right now on a National Level and even tho you are meaning it in a respectful way its gunna look like you guys started it to the rest of The nation and we bit it from Yall like everything else. He told him we are the trendsetters for alot of shit and we never get credit for it. Thats why we are hostile to outta towners when they come sometimes. He also explained that this is all we got right now and WE are trying to get on!
nah he didn't do anything.

Apr 25, 2002
fuck all this 50 cent style ass backwards type shit...if it was really a problem he shouldve made this track or did somethin a decade ago. the bay need to come together specially when we really gettin looked at rit now all this beef shit is just goin slow erybody down from eatin. the way i feel is fuck any and all diss tracks made by any rapper even if it's a rapper that i support i ain't goin support that beef on wax shit if it's really beef they need to handle that on the streets and keep the fans out of it.

Jan 23, 2006
40 IS A TIGHTER RAPPER THAN LIL BRUCE BUT TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH,
"BASE ROCKS 2 PIMP SOCKS" WAS WAY MORE SLAPPIN THAN BREAKIN NEWS. AT LEAST TO ME IT WAS.

Nov 16, 2004
A lil late but the track is kinda crazy. I think I heard him say Bela tried to have him offed, said Bela sent fools and took 3 shots at LB point blank and missed over the sick wid it chain. He also said I gave you "XXXtra Manish" and you gave me back nothing. "B-Legit told pimps where I hide my hoes, when I asked him about it he said sorry" LMAO.

Seems like a publicity stunt, dropped the song when TMWTG was gettin play. BUt seems like he was dwellin in anger for sometime about sick wid it too.

myspace.com/littlebrucethizz to hear the track.