Kobe Bryant....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 23, 2003
hatin ass bitches just cuz he ain't on your team & he never will. my man kobe gonna die a laker. #1 player that you want takin the winning shot. someone argue that. you can't! oh & by the way he gonna kill the golden state xena warrior princesses. he gonna drop another 60 on them & baron davis is gonna trip again & try to fight him like he did K.G.

Jan 12, 2007
Blaza_4_Eva said:
hatin ass bitches just cuz he ain't on your team & he never will. my man kobe gonna die a laker. #1 player that you want takin the winning shot. someone argue that. you can't! oh & by the way he gonna kill the golden state xena warrior princesses. he gonna drop another 60 on them & baron davis is gonna trip again & try to fight him like he did K.G.
hahahahahaha!!

Nov 7, 2006
he mite not get it tonight just cause he prolly dont want to. i wouldnt want all that extra attention on me so i can triple teamed n shit. if i was him i would just end it here and be happy with the acheivement of 4 str8 cause thats str8 up beast mode anyway

RB20

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2003
Kobe will never get the respect he deserves. ESPN has a good article on it. How Kobe is a bad teammate and ran off Phil jackson. YET, Jordan was knocking out teammates in practice and ran off Doug Collins when he coached the Bulls. Thats probably why he brought him back to coach the Wizards....to make up for being a jackass. And no one ever gives Shaq credit for breaking up the Lakers. He is due ALOT of blame for what happened.

He cant win. takes 10 shots, he gets ridiculed for trying to make a point. He shoots 30 times and he is shooting too much. I even heard an arguement that during that stretch he only averaged 4.4 assists per game. SO WHAT! If I were on fire like that and hte star of the team, i would expect the ball. If I were in a game and my teammate couldnt miss, I would pad my assists by feeding them the ball.

Kobe is a beast plain and simple. Even the most jealous hater should be able to see that

May 9, 2002
RB20 said:
Kobe will never get the respect he deserves. ESPN has a good article on it. How Kobe is a bad teammate and ran off Phil jackson. YET, Jordan was knocking out teammates in practice and ran off Doug Collins when he coached the Bulls. Thats probably why he brought him back to coach the Wizards....to make up for being a jackass. And no one ever gives Shaq credit for breaking up the Lakers. He is due ALOT of blame for what happened.

He cant win. takes 10 shots, he gets ridiculed for trying to make a point. He shoots 30 times and he is shooting too much. I even heard an arguement that during that stretch he only averaged 4.4 assists per game. SO WHAT! If I were on fire like that and hte star of the team, i would expect the ball. If I were in a game and my teammate couldnt miss, I would pad my assists by feeding them the ball.

Kobe is a beast plain and simple. Even the most jealous hater should be able to see that
4.4 APG is good....for a SG...which is exactly what Kobe is. Look at most SG's assists around the league, they are going to be similar. The top assist guys inthe league are PG's...and for good reason...thats their job. Just like a SHOOTING GUARD'S job is to SHOOT. Imagine that!?