Kobe Bryant....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2005
MrPeete said:
... If you hate this guy you're not a real basketball fan
Naw, you can hate em all you want but you CANT ignore his skillz.

KOBE=BEST BALLER ALIVE! & this is coming from a nigga who think he a punk ass bitch!

May 10, 2002
BinGone said:
Naw, you can hate em all you want but you CANT ignore his skillz.
I disagree. If you're a true TRUE basketball fan, you could care less about what he does off of the court. The fact that he's one of the greats at what he does should be enough.

Once you start worrying about his character traits then you become a paparazzi.

May 1, 2003
People kill me callin Kobe a ball hogg...IT'S THE GAMEPLAN! I read an article the other day where Phil said the norm was to go to Kobe in the second half...so he could fill out the game...said "there's no time for that anymore...going to go to him early and more often." or something to that effect.

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
Doberman said:
People kill me callin Kobe a ball hogg...IT'S THE GAMEPLAN! I read an article the other day where Phil said the norm was to go to Kobe in the second half...so he could fill out the game...said "there's no time for that anymore...going to go to him early and more often." or something to that effect.
I read that too... I wonder if he'll get another 50 tonight. I hope he drops 80 on 'em... game starting now on NBA TV.

Feb 28, 2007
pocat91619 said:
Yeah, the muthafucka drops 65 the other night and nobody says shit. Are you fuckin kidding me! If it was any other player in the league it would have been a 5 page thread. But Kobe does it and it's no big deal. I can't believe the hate this guy receives. This is how I know he is the best player right now. I mean, if he shoots it 35 times (even if he puts up 50 AND the Lakers win) people saw he is a ball hog. If he only puts up 15 shots people say he isn't shooting enough. Make up your minds!

I agree last night he put up about 36 shots but he made about 20 of them. Thats more than 50%. As long as the lakers get the w nobody should be trippin.

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
History in the making... 42 still over 3 minutes left in the 3rd... With LA up 16 I hope they don't get too far ahead and Jackson pulls Kobe.

Feb 28, 2007
wino said:
History in the making... 42 still over 3 minutes left in the 3rd... With LA up 16 I hope they don't get too far ahead and Jackson pulls Kobe.

Thats way too greedy. You hope we dont win by too much just so Kobe can score points. Your obviously not seeing the big picture. Not like hes braking any records if he scores 50+. Hell still need to do it 4 more times after this game to brake wilts record.

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
^^^Kobe has the hot hand. I want to see what he can do. I see your point and obviously the W is more important, but this is too fun to watch to not want Kobe to stay in the game.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
he started the 4th quarter and Hornets are down only by 10 so there's a good chance he will play at leats a few more minutes (I don't mind an OT if possible)