Kobe Bryant....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
bigdayne said:
yep he is good.. THIRD best player in the league.. right behind KG and Duncan..
disagree

2nd best behind Steve Nash IMO but yeah hate em wehn my team faces him but love to watch him play. he has been playin a lil dirty lately but wateva its bball it happens sometimes when ya caught up in the moment and frustraded

May 10, 2002
Kobe =

#1 perimeter player in the league.

2nd best player in the league (overall skill wise). #1 is KG

Just my opinion though

Dec 15, 2003
Yeah, the muthafucka drops 65 the other night and nobody says shit. Are you fuckin kidding me! If it was any other player in the league it would have been a 5 page thread. But Kobe does it and it's no big deal. I can't believe the hate this guy receives. This is how I know he is the best player right now. I mean, if he shoots it 35 times (even if he puts up 50 AND the Lakers win) people saw he is a ball hog. If he only puts up 15 shots people say he isn't shooting enough. Make up your minds!

Feb 8, 2006
Fuck as much as he shoots he should be getting 65 more often.

*He's still the shit though.

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
pocat91619 said:
Yeah, the muthafucka drops 65 the other night and nobody says shit. Are you fuckin kidding me! If it was any other player in the league it would have been a 5 page thread. But Kobe does it and it's no big deal. I can't believe the hate this guy receives. This is how I know he is the best player right now. I mean, if he shoots it 35 times (even if he puts up 50 AND the Lakers win) people saw he is a ball hog. If he only puts up 15 shots people say he isn't shooting enough. Make up your minds!

everyone knows his image is still hurt from his trial !!! if that never happened, he would be the NBA posterboy !!! the Jordan comparrisons would be through the roof again !! but Kobe is hella good tho !! THE BLACK MAMBA !!

Nov 7, 2006
pocat91619 said:
u gotta expect 65 from Kobe eventually in his career ever since he did his 81. when he did that shit u couldnt find a channel without them mentionin it. and when A.I. did almost the same thing in 04 u didnt hear shit cause they expect it from ppl who hold there team together like that. i dont think its lack of respect, cause i respect him and i didnt really care he dropped it either. remember he dropped 81 so 65 prolly dont look like shit to most ppl

May 9, 2002
GTS said:
Fuck as much as he shoots he should be getting 65 more often.

*He's still the shit though.
Last year, he shot 27 times a game. THis year, he is shooting 21 times a game.

What i find funny, is that he was averaging 24 a game a month ago, all of the sudden he is leading the league in scoring. Did he decide to NOT trust hisplayers like every other year? Or is it becuase Lamar is out?

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ EXACTLY PHIL JACKSON PUT MORE PRESSURE ON HIM TO NOT BE SUCH A TEAM PLAYER AND DO IT HIMSELF, THEY LOST WAY TO MANY GAMES LATELY AND ARE STILL IN DANGER OF NOT MAKING THE PLAYOFFS.

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
Holy shit 3 straight games over 50 points.... 55 and counting right now against Memphis... No doubt in my mind KB24 is the best player in the league.

May 10, 2002
wino said:
Holy shit 3 straight games over 50 points.... 55 and counting right now against Memphis... No doubt in my mind KB24 is the best player in the league.
58 now...

lol ... If you hate this guy you're not a real basketball fan

Not you wino, I'm just talking in general

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
^^^Yea they cut it pretty close.... Too bad NBA TV decided to broadcast the Nuggets-Bulls game tonight. I was surprised they didn't cut away more to the Laker game.