kC RADIO FUCKIN SUX............

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
Hell Yeah....

That's what I am talkin' about..
But yeah, Tech is doing a song with Nelly. Which is fucked up, but they been talking about it for a year or so now. I guess they trying to connect KC and the LOU together. He told me that in April that they were going to do that, cause Nelly was shown no love in KC and when Tech goes to the Lou, they show him love, so they decided to hook the two together since we aint nothing but 5 1/2 hours away from each other. But fuck Nelly. He's a concieted ass "PopHop" ass crossdressing Soakies kickin' it at ass fake wanna be Backstreet girl, high heel wearin', yoddeling verses, singin' on hooks like Prince, fake country accent, East Coast mixed with the South, confused Malibu Lou Barbie, band-Aid wearing sissy!... (Wheeeewwwww!)

He's lost respect from me cause they way he treats his fans. Even kids. He'll tell them to get on somewhere, cause he doesn't feel like taking no picture or signing autographs. Muthafucka, we made you who you are...

But yeah, 103 can burn in hell for all I care. Everytime I see that damned truck on 13th and Prospect I wanna blow it up. You are right, they music is all about fakeness and the damned cars too... I aint even gone get on they asses about being at the damned pre-paid cellular stores and when I got there wasn't shit like they said. I shouldv'e sued they asses for false advertisement.

And how in the hell they gone advertise Celcius but not ABSOLUTE POWER? BULLSHIT....
I need to make a song about they punk asses....
Matter of fact I will...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
you too coo.........

lol..........man you are too coo ..........

.........you know what they say......"Genious think alike"..........thanks for your info on tech and nelly........didn't know that!.....yeah man do a song 'bout they asses...........somethin like......."no support, no love, must be fake no matter who you be, to hear yo ass on 103".......!!!.....lol
....somethin like that!!.........anyway.......like tech says........"keep on keepin on"..........out!

Jul 7, 2002
I can tell you how they are going to advertise Celcius and not Absolute......very simple.

MIDWESTSIDE PAID THEM TOO...STRANGE DIDN'T

its all business...not playing favorites

Jun 12, 2002
Well...KC radio cannot be as lame as Portland radio...the radio here is 100% fruity.

I never listen to the radio really but would rather listen to the rock stations or howard stern before I ever listened to the bullshit hip pop r&B stations..

Aug 21, 2002
Re: you too coo.........

JLMACN said:
lol..........man you are too coo ..........

.........you know what they say......"Genious think alike"..........thanks for your info on tech and nelly........didn't know that!.....yeah man do a song 'bout they asses...........somethin like......."no support, no love, must be fake no matter who you be, to hear yo ass on 103".......!!!.....lol
....somethin like that!!.........anyway.......like tech says........"keep on keepin on"..........out!
Yo, what up JLMACN,

Shit, I might as well. The song would be "No Support, No Love"

Some shit like...

No, Support, no love, That's what I thought it was/
Truth be told, they'll sell they own people out to get some funds/
I remember back in the day when D. Powers was running shit/
Now they quick to get slit, cause they wont play my hits/
Myron D., Tony G, yall got ya nerves cat's/
And that bitch "K.Cee." who plays faggot Nelly over bangin tracks/
I really dont wanna diss ya, if yall burned down I wouldn't miss ya/
When I blow up, I hope my ass cheeks are willing to kiss ya/
That's how it is, when they sell out they own, and even at home/
When I drop my demo on yall steps I'm hiding in the bushes until yall gone/
Running up in the office, pulling the plugs outta Midnight luv/
Waking up the muthafuckas that fall a sleep to yall station just because.../
I'mma play "Mitch Bade" & "Strange".. Fuck it "Im a Playa" on repeat for day's/
Talking shit on the air, aint scared, yall can call in and request them gay's/
It'll be wrecks on spect, parties on Troost all because of Tech/
Law enforcement wont try to get me, like on the Slacker video because they feeling me/
Once in a while play a commercial, fuck it, a record release date wont hurt em/
Bendin up all they pop vinyl, I dont pay taxes for them to buy them/
Yall better hope that it floods and cuts the power now, cause/
Kansas City's Maszive nigga aint never coming down/
BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just fuckin' around, but shit, I'll do what I gotta...

Matter of fact JLMACN, I am going to post a new Subject and ask everyone to write rhymes about 103's punk asses...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Re: Re: you too coo.........

MasZive said:

Yo, what up JLMACN,

Shit, I might as well. The song would be "No Support, No Love"

Some shit like...

No, Support, no love, That's what I thought it was/
Truth be told, they'll sell they own people out to get some funds/
I remember back in the day when D. Powers was running shit/
Now they quick to get slit, cause they wont play my hits/
Myron D., Tony G, yall got ya nerves cat's/
And that bitch "K.Cee." who plays faggot Nelly over bangin tracks/
I really dont wanna diss ya, if yall burned down I wouldn't miss ya/
When I blow up, I hope my ass cheeks are willing to kiss ya/
That's how it is, when they sell out they own, and even at home/
When I drop my demo on yall steps I'm hiding in the bushes until yall gone/
Running up in the office, pulling the plugs outta Midnight luv/
Waking up the muthafuckas that fall a sleep to yall station just because.../
I'mma play "Mitch Bade" & "Strange".. Fuck it "Im a Playa" on repeat for day's/
Talking shit on the air, aint scared, yall can call in and request them gay's/
It'll be wrecks on spect, parties on Troost all because of Tech/
Law enforcement wont try to get me, like on the Slacker video because they feeling me/
Once in a while play a commercial, fuck it, a record release date wont hurt em/
Bendin up all they pop vinyl, I dont pay taxes for them to buy them/
Yall better hope that it floods and cuts the power now, cause/
Kansas City's Maszive nigga aint never coming down/
BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just fuckin' around, but shit, I'll do what I gotta...

Matter of fact JLMACN, I am going to post a new Subject and ask everyone to write rhymes about 103's punk asses...
ha....ha....
that is tight..........you should put a beat to it and send it to them!!..................fuck .....you know i am gonna post a rhyme or two on that subject!!.........too coo!!.........out!~

D

danigirl

103 is owned by an old lady, if I'm correct.It's all about advertising and $$$$$ they dont care about anything else...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
umm........what?

keynan said:
heat myser how much you think it's gonna cost for a radio.
(7 digits or 6).
i know you are not asking me....but you said radio!......a radio cost around.....10$-30$.....depending on if you want a cassette or cd......etc etc......
......but if you are talking about a radio show......that is atleast 7 digits........heat myser help me out too?......how much do you think?.........:confused:

Aug 21, 2002
Re: umm........what?

JLMACN said:

i know you are not asking me....but you said radio!......a radio cost around.....10$-30$.....depending on if you want a cassette or cd......etc etc......
......but if you are talking about a radio show......that is atleast 7 digits........heat myser help me out too?......how much do you think?.........:confused:
LOL! That is crazy, you a fool dude...
I am definately going to do that... I got some beats too..

Jul 7, 2002
Radio ads in KC are pretty expensive...if thats what you are looking for....Hot 8 @ 8 ads are close to $100 each where you can get a month of play on Time Warner cable for like $600 (like 32 plays). You guys do the math.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
yall need to chill out on hot 103....who else is gonna play Tech in KC?!?! Have you heard Slacker on 95.7 or the mix 93.3? I sure haven't. So weather they play slacker once a day or 10 times a day, they are still the only station that plays it in Kansas City. They have a business to run just like everyone else. Give em a break. As for Myron D....him and Tech are cool now and Myron acually LIKES Slacker. So chew on that for a minute.

Nick

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

techn9nehq said:
yall need to chill out on hot 103....who else is gonna play Tech in KC?!?! Have you heard Slacker on 95.7 or the mix 93.3? I sure haven't. So weather they play slacker once a day or 10 times a day, they are still the only station that plays it in Kansas City. They have a business to run just like everyone else. Give em a break. As for Myron D....him and Tech are cool now and Myron acually LIKES Slacker. So chew on that for a minute.

Nick
i can understanf what you are saying.........but if myron does like slacker and gets along with tech...........then he must love that bullshit song "delima" and love nelly....cause they play that shit non-stop!!......it sux to know that we have only one radio station playing tech's music.........you of all people should just as frustrated as everyone else!!.........
..........i feel you though about them being the only radioj station playing slacker!!.........that is a fuckin joke in itself!!!

Aug 21, 2002
techn9nehq, is you crazy!!!!!

Tech is going to be the life of Kansas City. They have to look at it from both sides, cause Tech will bring muthafuckas to the city like Nas or Jay-Z and 103 will be trying to have them all on 103 talking about they jammin and shit when they aint, and Tech wont be given credit for it...
Like I said, Tech should continue to diss they bitch asses!

103 doesn't give Tech the time of the day in KC. Just like JLMACN said, they love Dillema too much, and they dont do shit but make us hate listening them damned soft ass muthafuckas even more cause everytime we turn on the radio, Nelly, Ja-Rule, Usher or Ashanti's ass is on there. Mix the shit up, suprise us one day or something. At least preserve everything after 6pm until 10pm to playing all cuts and putting muthafuckas on the map, it can't hurt at all, cause if you are at work with a radio and you hear that shit all 8 hours from 9 to 5, when you riding home yo'll be sick of the Deja vu'....

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
ya heard....

MasZive said:
techn9nehq, is you crazy!!!!!

Tech is going to be the life of Kansas City. They have to look at it from both sides, cause Tech will bring muthafuckas to the city like Nas or Jay-Z and 103 will be trying to have them all on 103 talking about they jammin and shit when they aint, and Tech wont be given credit for it...
Like I said, Tech should continue to diss they bitch asses!

103 doesn't give Tech the time of the day in KC. Just like JLMACN said, they love Dillema too much, and they dont do shit but make us hate listening them damned soft ass muthafuckas even more cause everytime we turn on the radio, Nelly, Ja-Rule, Usher or Ashanti's ass is on there. Mix the shit up, suprise us one day or something. At least preserve everything after 6pm until 10pm to playing all cuts and putting muthafuckas on the map, it can't hurt at all, cause if you are at work with a radio and you hear that shit all 8 hours from 9 to 5, when you riding home yo'll be sick of the Deja vu'....
totally....totally agree with you........they never surprise anyone when they play the same shit over......over....and over.......i can tell you what they are going to play the rest of the day...........just by listening to them for an hour!!.............
...........tech is easliy going to bring "big named" celebrities to kc.......and you are right 103.will be right there tryin to get glory!!............
........anyways.........i was drivin home last night and was turned on the radio..........after JT's "quikmix".......i started seeking to listen to somethin else...........i came across.......90.7 f.m.
........have you ever heard 90.7 fm.....at about 7:30........
.......i was totally shocked all hip-hop...........i heard a tight ass jam from KRS-1......uncut.......(curse words)......then this tight ass other jam from someone i never heard!!......man i was like what the hell is this!!

......anyways if someone knows can you help me out!!!..........
.....maszive....keep tellin it like it is!!.......out!

Aug 21, 2002
Shit, JLMACN!!!!

I need to listen to that station, and instead of riding around with 103 stickers on our cars, wear the other station 90.7's...

They (103) swear that they be jammin'...
I would love it better if they came outta that circle for just one evening. I know they run a pretty good syndicate from out of Cali I think, but they have too many commercials. We can't even rep 103 when people ask about our town, we need a banging radio station, that is tight, that when you see them in the streets, you aint trying to run over the hosts, or curse them out... They need some new commercials and ads too. I am sick of that guy that comes on with the rough voice talking about "103.3 JAMZ" and something else before a song comes on or when they are mixed in with commercials to let you know what station you are listening too!

They really need a complete face life. Just erase everything and start over. And that muthafucka Jeff Charney, I can't stand his voice. They just need to make a new loga and start over before I burn the muthafucka down!!!!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
ha........ha.......

ha...ha.ha......
........you ain't even lyin.......today when i took my lunch i thought........"you know, let me listen to 103 to see what they play while i am at work!!"...........so i listen....
in order.....

2 pac- "how do you want it"....great song...
nelly- "delima".....fuck...what a surprise!!
ashanti-....forget the name of the song??
nore- "nothin"....better than...ja rule!!

.........anways......so my point is that they play the same shit that they play at night!!..........you are right mazive........a little mix would not hurt a bit!!..........

........the only time i hear different music on that fuckin station is......jt's quik mix.....and friday night mix....with east coast dj's............oh and sunday afternoon's .....witht the baker boys!!........
103 just fuckin sux!!!

fuck i say go ahead and burn em down!!!
lol

.......peace!!!