kC RADIO FUCKIN SUX............

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
whack shit!!...........

ay yo nutt howz........i hope that you are right about the new station and all..............i just am tired of hearing the same damn songs on every other radio station...........don't get me wrong .........my frustration is not only with 103.3....but with all the "local" stations..........it is too whack that we cannot support tech..........hey i know alot of people think that "slacker" should not have been the single.......but fuck that!!!.............it is the single and it is not going to change!!..........not everyone comes out with a good first single(not down'n tech).....but i gaurantee.......that the city the "artist" came out of........plays that whack ass single all the damn time!!....see also-Nelly!!!! (st.louis)...........

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
my point..........

ChiefRoca said:
I think 103. is just as wack as the rest of you but Ive gotta ask just how many of you that are complaining actually call the station and request more Tech N9ne.
.........this is my point.......we should not have to call the dwamn station to get tech on the radio!!..........since he is a local hit already they should play him just like they play..nelly, ja-rule, and camron shit!!.........but they don't cause they fuckin suck!!!...........oh well man i guess i just care to much!!!.............fuck it!

Aug 23, 2002
Pretty wierd. I'm all the way in Hawai'i and Slacker is a regular on the radio stations<with an S. Congradulations on Tech's success over here. Sick of all that bull-ish Nelly and Ja Fool.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
exactly..............

thanks ghost13.......for making my point more obvious to the people that do not understand what i am saying.........i think it is a joke that in fuckin hawaii..tech gets more play than kansas city!!..........damn...damn.....damn.......
......shit we here in kansas city get lucky to hear tech on the radio more than once a day...........only on the "hot 8 at 8"...........what a damn joke!!!!!!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
i know now...............

I've seen a lot of things
to even things
listen to the rawkus this heathen brings
this evening
I'm back in this and since i'm so happy i can dance or even sing
Nah, i just take a title from Stephen King
To let you know aint no holdin us
Foes get Arachnidphobia
Bow down when i flow to ya
Yall niggas dont really wanna bang
Especially with the son of Kaine
Aint nuttin but a thang
When i whip a haters ass like Clubber Lang
FUCK 103
When i blow up dont yall be touchin on me
Fuck Myron D and I'm cool wit Tony G
And Shawn nigga, we gotta bond nigga
Wit the n9ne milla
We can't go wood, we goin platium
Fat stacks cause i'm cappin em
Hail to my niggas in jail
Cameron, Moberly, El Dorado
Where you niggas pay fo
My heafty payroll
So I can pay yo asses
When you get done with your classes
We can rip shows rubbin elbows with the masses
Thank God that i'm back
When I explode yall I'ma show yall this
Aint no tombstone and no 6 foot ditch
Been dead for 4 years, buried in acropolis
But it must be Easter Sunday, cause I'm right back up in this bitch
-tech n9ne

maybe this is why he doesn't get any run on 103.3..................oops.....damn tech get 'em get 'em.......lol

Jul 7, 2002
Man...I do think Tech's songs have hurt him. His songs are tight but hit hard at people....and I think he has burned some bridges bbefore even crossing them.

And Joka...you know Mr Style(785) wants to opena radio station....he told me he's done all the research...and just needs the money...lol

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
like i said.............

Heat Myser said:
Man...I do think Tech's songs have hurt him. His songs are tight but hit hard at people....and I think he has burned some bridges bbefore even crossing them.

And Joka...you know Mr Style(785) wants to opena radio station....he told me he's done all the research...and just needs the money...lol
......check it out......you are finally starting to understand why i do not like nelly.........because he talks about the shit that no one can understand!!
but tech.....he talks about real life shit!!.........he isn't "fak'n the funk" in his raps........see people everyone wants money......but only few will tell the truth....or "be real" to themselves to get that money...........not everyone feels what tech is saying cause they do not like the truth all up in their ear!!...........heat myser i have respect for your opinion.....but you are really only giving me more reason to not like fake rappers!........peace:eyecross:
........oh and i do hope we get another radio station in this biaaatch ......we need one bad!!!!

Jul 7, 2002
lol......I feel you 100%. What I was really getting at was that Tech has sort of hurt his carrer by doing that, but I got mad love for him cause he is true to himself.

A close friend of mine once said.."Tech has done this shit his way, but he threw away 7 years of money for it."

You got a love him for that.

Sep 1, 2002
Well, I'm from there, Kansas City; and I know if I come up there I sure as hell wouldn't want to hear all that cake shit on the radio. That's all they play on thesee radio stations down here in SC cake shit. All of the Urban stations. But down here Tech N9ne isn't really known about. I'm trynna change that though. I got my homies fellin that nigga. What ya'll need to do is reguest his song and tell 103.3 that yall would appreciate it if they played it more often. Yall do it, get yo friends to do it,and there friends to do it, and watch they'll have no chose but to play it.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
yup...yup....

yup.....yup.....
exactly joka........we have always done it but because has let it be known that he doesn't like 103 ......then them fuck do not play his shit!!.........they still suck........after an hour of listening to them.........you could tell me what they are going to play the rest of the day!!!..........guarantee that!!!........and it is not just 103.3.......it is all these other whack ass channels we have here!!.........they don't even talk about tech n9ne.......and what is fucked up 'bout that is ......tech is loved all over this dwamn city!!.......kc, mo.....kc, kansas.......overland park, ks......blue springs.....raytown......bonner springs.......olathe.........etc...etc......EVERYWHERE!!!......and only one radio station plays him one time a day!!!.............Fuck...that is too whack!!...................

Sep 7, 2002
@JLMACN For the most part I agree with you but we need to demand that they play more local artist. I remember them having some show called hometown spotlight are sumthin like that, they should bring that show back and make it like a hour long. Also awhile back I remember tunning into this station 90.1 on a monday and they had a hip hop show playing shit you would never hear on 103. The show seems to be gone now or moved to a different time but it was the most refreshing shit Ive ever heard on KC radio. My point is nothing will change by just complaining on a message board.KC-ya

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
i agree..........

ChiefRoca said:
@JLMACN For the most part I agree with you but we need to demand that they play more local artist. I remember them having some show called hometown spotlight are sumthin like that, they should bring that show back and make it like a hour long. Also awhile back I remember tunning into this station 90.1 on a monday and they had a hip hop show playing shit you would never hear on 103. The show seems to be gone now or moved to a different time but it was the most refreshing shit Ive ever heard on KC radio. My point is nothing will change by just complaining on a message board.KC-ya
yeah you are right about that......i sould post up out-side of 103 w/ some sign that say......."Play the Real Hip-hop".......or some shit like that!!!.........lol......
........i just can't believe that no one does complain about it....i mean.,.....to me it is crazy to think that no one in kansas city hasn't told 103 bout this...........i think i will shoot them an e-mail!!!...............i will post here when i do!!!...............although i will have to tell them that i listen to them on a consistant basis when i really don't !!!....lol
anyways............i will do that!!!

Aug 21, 2002
Shit. 103.3 aint never going to be about shit until they geet these fake ass uncle Tom muthafuckers off the air. They sound like they are some fake ass niggas or something.

Tech aint got nothing but love for KC and they can't appreciate that shit, but soon as he does Planet Rock with Nelly, them muthafucka's are going to be all on his Dwick...

See that's where they go wrong, fo rone they dont do shit for the city to put they shit out but post up live in front of some jack-leg ass car lot in North Kansas City or in front of Benton Liquors and shit.... But we really need they punk asses to sponsor some local shit, let us know that they are supporting him and struggling local talent. And they wonder why Eddie Griffin doesn't come home.

He'll pay they asses back, and it will really hurt them. Niggas like me aint even trying to come out and support them if they aint trying to support me or anyone else. Shit, first them, them we'll return the favor. Until then, NO LUV 103!!!!!!!!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
totally agree with ya bra..........

MasZive said:
Shit. 103.3 aint never going to be about shit until they geet these fake ass uncle Tom muthafuckers off the air. They sound like they are some fake ass niggas or something.

Tech aint got nothing but love for KC and they can't appreciate that shit, but soon as he does Planet Rock with Nelly, them muthafucka's are going to be all on his Dwick...

See that's where they go wrong, fo rone they dont do shit for the city to put they shit out but post up live in front of some jack-leg ass car lot in North Kansas City or in front of Benton Liquors and shit.... But we really need they punk asses to sponsor some local shit, let us know that they are supporting him and struggling local talent. And they wonder why Eddie Griffin doesn't come home.

He'll pay they asses back, and it will really hurt them. Niggas like me aint even trying to come out and support them if they aint trying to support me or anyone else. Shit, first them, them we'll return the favor. Until then, NO LUV 103!!!!!!!!
ha...ha........you put the fuckin nail in the coffen.....maszive........man you are totally stressin what i believe...........
.......the will not put tech on the radio until he goes FAKE basically!!! right?.........i can not agree with you more!!........
.....so is tech doing a song with nelly??......didn't know that......that is like clashing of two worlds!!.........a REAL world and a FAKE world!!!...................oh and my brother bought a car from one of those cheap as lots they (103) always supportin........the fuckin car lasted 2 weeks.........and the fuckin transmission went out..............!!!
.......Even the cars are FAKE on their station!!.......lol
...........out!