kC RADIO FUCKIN SUX............

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
OK...........SO MY DAMN CD PLAYER IS BROKEN IN MY CAR.........AND I CAN'T PLAY MY COLLECTION OF TECH N9NE CD'S.....WELL.......HERE I AM THINKING THAT I WILL HEAR ATLEAST "SLACKER" ON THE RADIO (103.3 JAMZ)...........IT ISNT UNTIL THE SO CALLED "HOT 8 AT 8" THAT I HEAR TECH N9NE ON THE RADIO IN HIS OWN FUCKIN CITY!!!!...........WHAT A DAMN JOKE!!!!............AND THE MOST FUCKED UP THING IS THAT NONE OF THE "LOCAL CHANNELS"......HAVE HIM ON THEIR PLAYLIST!!!..........WHAT A DAMN JOKE!!!!!....ISN'T KANSAS CITY SO SUPPORTIVE???.............THE RADIO STATIONS HERE ARE A DAMN JOKE!!!...........:angry:

Aug 21, 2002
Man I feel you on that one.

I was like that two years ago when the Worst came out and some cat tried to steal my CD player and couldnt so he broke it and all I could listen to was Cold 103.3 Dwamnz (hot 103.3 Jamz) Anyway's that damned radio station played Ja-Rule and Nelly and Sisqo and other bullshit all day and I told myself that when I get me a new radio, I was never going to listen to Wack 103.3 Hams again. I was sick as hell listening to they asses all day, and then all them commercials.

Shit one morning on the way to the Mall to work, I was listening to them on the way there, I didn't hear one song the whole way to Bannister, I was mad and started listening to 107.3...

Fuck 103.3 anyway's, they can't even support local niggas like me or anyone else and I aint n all that bullshit killin' and stuff..

May 2, 2002
I don't listen to 103.3 very much either. There useta be a show on there called the Hip Hop Countdown and Report(I'm thinkin' '95-'96). It came on at midnight. I useta listen to it. It isn't on the air anymore. They played mostly East Coast shit from what I remember.

Aug 21, 2002
I remember that shit..
They said fuck the city, they doing they own thang. If you go to the Lou, that's all you hear on 100.3 is Ali & Nelly & The St. Lunatics...

That's why Tech said fuck Hot 103.3 on his song. He said fuck Myron D too... He's only cool with one nigga up there. They aint tryin' to play nobody but Nelly Ja-Rule Ashanti and Usher on 103.3... So I'd say fuck em' too... It seems like the hip hop countdown was around lik e99' I think remembering listening to that shit too. Yall gone be at the store signing on Tuesday???

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
fuck 'em.....

shit you know i am gonna be there..............i say fuck 103.3 too then........i din;t know that tech felt that way about them....but now that i know...........FUCK 'EM!!!.........i wonder if 103.3 will try to post-up at his signin to give themselves run???..........we will see!!..............out!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
103.3 sux..........

you know they are gonna be there.........has anyone heard them announce anything about tech's signing.......the fucks prob won't but they will be there though!!...just watch!!..........it is too bad they are the only "hip-hop" station in kansas city....all the others don;t even play the "Slacker" single!!!............this towns radio is whack...........if this was another city and they had a rapper like n9ne rep'n the spot......they would be playing the shit so much we would be tired of it!!.........yeah right ....we could never git tired of n9ne!!!.............but fuck them anyway!!!...............out:devious:

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
IDEA............

YEAH ME TOO............THEY ARE ON NELLY AND JA-RULE'S NUTTS...BAD!!!........AND YOU KNOW I HAVE NEVER HEARD NEITHER ONE OF THOSE TWO RAPPERS COMIN TO KANSAS CITY!!!.......THE "HOT 8 AT 8".........SHOULD BE CALLED..........THE "PEOPLE WE (103) WANNA HEAR NOT YOU (FANS) WANT TO HEAR"...........THEY ARE WHACK!!..........STRANG MUSIC NEEDS TO START THEY OWN RADIO.......I WOULD LISTEN!!!..........WHAT ABOUT YOU'S???.........

Jul 7, 2002
The majority of people in KC don't want to hear alot of rap all the time. I disagree with 103 doing what they do, but they just didn't say "we aren't going to support rap". The have done extensive market research and the bottom line is...we all like rap, and they're many of us in KC, but there is still not a huge market for rap music. Most, but not all citites, that have one or many "rap" stations have huge urban markets....KC does not have a huge urban market.

just my thoughts

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
NO SUPPORT!!!........

OK I UNDERSTNAD THAT ..IGUESS?.... BUT I JUST THINK IT IS A SHAME THAT TECH PROB GETS MORE RUN IN ANOTHER CITY THAN THE ONE HE ALWAYS TALKS ABOUT IN HIS MUSIC!!!.........BUT YOU ARE RIGHT HEAT MYSER...........THEY ARE A FUCKING SOUL AND R&B STATION..........THEY ARE WHACK!!!..........FOR THE 10TH TIME!!!...........

Aug 21, 2002
Man, Hot 103.3 is in the most urban area in the US... Kansas City aint wanting to hear no bullshit ass Nelly or Ja-Rule unless these women are riding to work in the morning to work at McDonalds and they little desk jobs for law firms listening to the radio. But they aren't hitting every type of local peoples taste. When he does a song with Beyonce' & nem', then he'll get some airplay. Until then 103 will hate on my nigga...

You were right.
Strange should have their own radio staton and would get hella support from us. It should be called
KCTT Strange 109.9 Music Beat or something. (heh, that sounds good !!...)

Cold 103.3 Hams would go outta business then would try to run a syndicate outta KCTT Strange 109.9 Music Beat in the evenings cause they realize we are tired of that shit.

SHIT! Try listening to it all day at work, you will see that they Loop Nelly, Ja Rule, Usher, Puff Daddy & Shit around 7 times in 12 hours..

May 3, 2002
Re: MAJORITY??..........

JLMACN said:
WHAT DO YOU MEAN?.....MAJORITY??.....FOR WHAT?......
the majority of the people that listen to their station like preteen's,teens,females.They played lets get fucked and its alive all the time cause those were hot tracks I'm sorry to say but slacker sounds like some mainstream garbage but as soon as the album drops u gon hear it alot more

Aug 20, 2002
i know what you are all talking about after living in Kansas for awhile. 103 plays the same hip hop songs as a Top 40 station. I think that they get their playlist from 106 and park (BET). But after moving out here you get to listen to an actual rap/hip hop station, Eventhough i havent heard slacker out here yet it doesnt disapoint me that much. As i still talk to people back in kansas/missouri i know that a new Rap/hip hop station is in the works. One that shadows a real station that can make up their own playlist not off of a TV show