Juggalo Opions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 8, 2007
www.freewebs.com
ok to the moderater who changed my shit and adde that thing under my name or the person who hacked FUCK OFF YOU SONE OF A FUCKIGN BITCH YOU CAN LICK A DICK BITCH YOU AINT NO TECH FAN YOU A FUCKING BIGOT ASS MOTHER FUCKER WHO SUXS DICK YOU NEED A FUCKING LIFE AND YOU NEED A TO BE BANNED FROMT HIS FORUM YOU SACK A SHIT YOU AND YOUR MOM CAN LICK UP ON DICK KEEP THIS UP MATHA FAKO MAYBE TECH SHOULD SAY SOMETHING TO YOUR FAKE ASS BITCH I KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS A MICHEAL JACKSON FORUM FAGGOT!!!!!! KEEP FUCKING WITH JUGGALOS BITCH GOAHEAD AND EMAIL ME I WANNA ARRANGE YOU EATIER A PLAIN TICKET OR A GREYHOUND SO WE CAN TALK PERSON TO PERSON CUZ FOOL THIS SHIT AINT CALLED FOR MOTHER FUCKER YOU ALL DONT LIKE JUGGALOS THEN YOU SHOULDNT HAVE P[OSTED HERE YOU STEROTYPICAL NUTSACK GODS GONNA SEND YOU TO HELL IM ONLY THE ONE WHOS WANTS TO DELIVER YOU... FUCKING SUN OF A BITCH... I MAY NOT BE THE ONE TO DILVER BUT ILL BE HAPPY WHEN I FIND OUT YOU DIE BITCH SO DIE HOE COMMIT SUICIDE I DONT MUCH CARE BAN ME FROM THIS FAKE ASS FORUM GOAHEAD I DONT MUCH CARE YALL BITCHES ANYWAY THERE IS MAYBE 2 COOL PEOPLE HERE MOST OF YALL IS FAKE TECH FANS LOOK IN YOU EVERREADY BOOK BITCH HE HAS PAINT LOOK UP ICP AND TECH ON LIME WIRE THEY GOT SHIT TO GETER SO FUCK OFF ROALY

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
Juggahodeath553 said:
ok to the moderater who changed my shit and adde that thing under my name or the person who hacked FUCK OFF YOU SONE OF A FUCKIGN BITCH YOU CAN LICK A DICK BITCH YOU AINT NO TECH FAN YOU A FUCKING BIGOT ASS MOTHER FUCKER WHO SUXS DICK YOU NEED A FUCKING LIFE AND YOU NEED A TO BE BANNED FROMT HIS FORUM YOU SACK A SHIT YOU AND YOUR MOM CAN LICK UP ON DICK KEEP THIS UP MATHA FAKO MAYBE TECH SHOULD SAY SOMETHING TO YOUR FAKE ASS BITCH I KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS A MICHEAL JACKSON FORUM FAGGOT!!!!!! KEEP FUCKING WITH JUGGALOS BITCH GOAHEAD AND EMAIL ME I WANNA ARRANGE YOU EATIER A PLAIN TICKET OR A GREYHOUND SO WE CAN TALK PERSON TO PERSON CUZ FOOL THIS SHIT AINT CALLED FOR MOTHER FUCKER YOU ALL DONT LIKE JUGGALOS THEN YOU SHOULDNT HAVE P[OSTED HERE YOU STEROTYPICAL NUTSACK GODS GONNA SEND YOU TO HELL IM ONLY THE ONE WHOS WANTS TO DELIVER YOU... FUCKING SUN OF A BITCH... I MAY NOT BE THE ONE TO DILVER BUT ILL BE HAPPY WHEN I FIND OUT YOU DIE BITCH SO DIE HOE COMMIT SUICIDE I DONT MUCH CARE BAN ME FROM THIS FAKE ASS FORUM GOAHEAD I DONT MUCH CARE YALL BITCHES ANYWAY THERE IS MAYBE 2 COOL PEOPLE HERE MOST OF YALL IS FAKE TECH FANS LOOK IN YOU EVERREADY BOOK BITCH HE HAS PAINT LOOK UP ICP AND TECH ON LIME WIRE THEY GOT SHIT TO GETER SO FUCK OFF ROALY

This IS NOT A TECH N9NE WEBSITE

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Juggahodeath553 said:

Hahaha... $100.00 says this goofy looking motherfucker was crying while typing that out.

Oct 20, 2003
If you guys want to read a really informative "year in music" review written by a juggalo you should click this http://www.faygoluvers.net/main/?name=Main&file=index&id=yearinreview/2006music
this should help you see that not all juggalos are like the ones i've seen in this thread so far. Like i said it's a really good review of music in general and not solely related to psychopathic.

3xLaZY said:
the face paint is ICP's thing, what they're known for...i dont follow them, but if i'm mistaken, they aren't seen w/out it. fuckit...
Actually on Shaggy 2 Dopes solo tour this past year, he didnt wear any paint on the whole tour. Back in 2003 on the Hatchet Rising tour, at the end of the Dark Lotus sets, Violent J would rip off his mask revealing his unpainted face. No big deal but yea they do go without it sometimes, just very rarely.

Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
THey arent even from Detroit, they are froma suburb outside of Detroit.
i'm not sure if these are suburbs or not (as i have never been to the state of Michigan) but in Violent J's autobiography "Behind the Paint" he mentions growing up in Berkely & Oak Park among other places.

corey513 said:
i have a question whut happen between icp and esham and abk????
Those were just cases of the artists feeling they werent being payed as much as they deserved.....Contract disputes.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Juggahodeath553 said:
Tell ya what you say waht you please bitch but i aint no pussy and we aint no pussys yop got a problem with 1 juggalo you got a problem with all of us and im telling you faggots that there is well over 20x as many juggalos out there as there is of your friends Bitch ass wanna be sinner
you mad :*(

::

Aug 19, 2006
Juggahodeath553 said:
And you guys say you like tech yall fuckin fakes... and as for my wack ass page hmm let me see yours. I’m in collage for comp tech none yall probably ever even made it out high school LMMFAO..... (And they say face paint is for homos say that to tech) BTW Tech mentions Juggalettes all the time yall don’t even listen to Tech you just listen to the beats ha yall just need a place to B.S. so you come to this forum... Yall need a life you think cause someone different that they some underdog and if you knew anything you would see Juggalos all over the place yall so fuckin fake tech fans you don’t even know shit about him.... But remember I'm the underdog and yall some fuckin bigots with no education so what if my spelling is bad I type real fast... I think half yall need to shoot your self cause you ain't never going to be able to buy any car that is better then a civic... but doubt any of yall got enough balls to come to Killeen Texas and talk you shit in front of all the Juggalos if you did you probably bring some wack ass .45 and would probably still get knocked the fuck out...

Juggalo for Life
ps Fuck yall this thread was for da Juggalos not the wack ass no lifers Who claim they like Tech but talk shit that includes him...
NEED A LIFE THIS GUY SEEMS TO HAVE MORE WORDS INVESTED IN THIS THAN ANYONE ELSE.

Aug 19, 2006
OK SO NOW THA WIERD CLOWNS ARE TRYING TO SECRETLY PREACH GODS WORD WHILE WORSHIPING SATAN AND ALL THE OTHER REJECTS.

Jan 12, 2007
ha well it seems someone pissed off a sad ass mod lol ppl need read understand and see ppls point of view liek it was said the dude had a point this was for the los not the wack assed matha fakos but ohh well shit happen ohh and fuck the bay area All bout the west coast

Jun 3, 2006
crakhead said:
ha well it seems someone pissed off a sad ass mod lol ppl need read understand and see ppls point of view liek it was said the dude had a point this was for the los not the wack assed matha fakos but ohh well shit happen ohh and fuck the bay area All bout the west coast
go steal yo mommys makeup kit and paint yo face and hush up