Juggalo Opions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2004
I'm down with the clown! I wouldn't consider myself a hardcore Juggalo or anything. I don't buy their CD's and shit, but I bump their music when i'm in the mood. I like Blaze and ABK mostly..

Apr 25, 2002
when i was like 14-15 i stumbled upon some icp track and the beat was nockin i cant front...so i got on there hype for about 5months..but they were underground and less known back than..more rap less rock...but soon as i caught wind of just how cheesy they were..done deal

Jun 2, 2002
Mr.REE said:
^So your not feeling Tech N9NE then
i knew somebody was gonna say that hahah...i bump some tech n9ne. but he doesn't rock PERMANENT face paint...the face paint is ICP's thing, what they're known for...i dont follow them, but if i'm mistaken, they aren't seen w/out it. fuckit...

Jan 8, 2007
www.freewebs.com
jayda650 said:
I think those guys suck beyond belief but as long as they tour they will still have their cult like following of current and former highschool rejects who don't take showers and drink offbrand soda as if it was jom jones coolaid. Too bad the sodas not poisened

Well I like people opinion. But sayin shit like i read above just shows some people dont know WTF there talking about most the time. And they arent open to Trying new things or understanding what it is ICP trys to get across.

I wont fault you for stating your opinion But for the few who make a blow like the bigot above me Lick a dick what you said was streotypical. Not all Juggalos Dont take Showers. Not all of us are Rejects Not all of us are bad, maybe jayda650 You need to read my web page it will put some info you need into your ignorants bigot head.

As far as Tech goes Tech is friggen awsome and do you think he made up his paint in the book everyready or do you think he was the first with the idea of face paint, Kiss Was the origanator but Tech got his from ICP its clown make-up so for thoes who diss ICP Tech Does shit with them maybe you should listen to some of the shit he did with them. ICP has had 2 platnium al;bums 6 gold and there last cd sold more then 3000 in the state of texas the count i have seen was closer to 9,500 in texas.

So if you all think ICP suxs Thats your opinion and i Respect that but Bigots are what makes this world a sad place peoiple like jayda650 need a life know for what im gonna say about that jayda650 is here this is how you should have typed it then it would not have been sterotypical.

jayda650 said:
I think those guys suck beyond belief but as long as they tour they will still have their followers like, Who some are said to be High School Rejects. Who May not take showers, and drink off-brand soda as if it was Jom Jones coolaid. Too bad the sodas not poisened
So know I have changed it it had been worded like this it would not be stero tyiping al of us.
Thank you

Oh ya jayda650, Check this out and maybe get an education since it seems yours is kinda slim.
www.freeweb.com/juggaloclownz

May 9, 2002
YOUNG BREW said:
when i was like 14-15 i stumbled upon some icp track and the beat was nockin i cant front...so i got on there hype for about 5months..but they were underground and less known back than..more rap less rock...but soon as i caught wind of just how cheesy they were..done deal
Same here.

They are funny at times. But when they go into "gangsta mode", i just laugh. THey arent even from Detroit, they are froma suburb outside of Detroit.

Feb 11, 2006
mayne i can't believe you from texas...iono where u from but in my side of texas we'll knock the fuck outta juggalo (never seen one) but still....

Dec 26, 2004
Never understood them but knew one dude was Nto the whole camp. One thing I noticed is one meet another juggalo N they kick it like they knew eachother, my friend told me he always does that. thought that was cool they can do that. so even if ICP gone, you got the juggalos still.

Jan 8, 2007
www.freewebs.com
adrian the hole Fam. is that way and yes it is friggen cool we all basicly had the sma e life growining up most of us were the quite ppl in class always getting dogged on. its perty easy to reconize a Lo We all whne we meet a new Lo just you know kick it and chill.

Hood rat ok ill spell check soem shit on my page.. Thx