Juggalo Opions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 22, 2006
Houston
man i use to be a hardcore juggalo when i was younger... i have all their joker cards and sideshow cds. But my passion kinda died away and lost all contact with them...

The Wraith: Hells Pit was a big return though they brought back that wicked shit with that cd...

But now i dont know wtf they doing anymore... keep me updated man. Let me know the fan websites and shit and what will drop soon? What happen to the tempest? What happen the thesixth.com?

Jan 8, 2007
www.freewebs.com
Ok dude, Here it goes ok tempest has been delayed tell march 16 i have been waiting the hole time for it there newest cd is the wraith remix its available in bestbuy for 12.99 for both versions in the double... dont know nothing about the sixth.com but i have my web page were there is links to other pages www.freewebs.com/juggaloclownz its cool. i put alot of work into it still adding to it thow. But if you want to learn some stuff with convo just im me man.

Sep 22, 2006
Houston
Oh ya thats right that remix of the wraith cd just came out. I downloaded it. I liked the regular version better though... but they made some of the songs better like that crooked preacher killers... ALL MIKE E CLARK remixes were good i didnt really feel the other tracks.

thesixth.com was a badass website that shared beef tracks, wallpapers, downloads of videos, other underground ICP websites, live chat and much more of Psychopathic Records.

Hey add me on yahoo. Im not at my crib right now im at school.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Juggalodeath553 said:
Well im at collage so im using class comp so em check this out
LMFAO! Wow, from reading your posts you need to start paying more attention in class. It also wouldn't hurt to take a english lit class. I mean come on, you can't even spell college right lol.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
what the fuck is a "juggalo"....aint none of that shit goin on round here......they is urban myth's like unicorns or virgins

Aug 3, 2006
Fuck a juggalo nigga this the bay area we don't play that homo face paintin shit bruh come beatin down my block dressed up like a cracked out clown and get scraped and you wonder why most of you funky ass clowns were loners and the quiet ones in school,wasn't no one trya fuck wit your weirdo ass commit suicide asap

Jan 8, 2007
www.freewebs.com
And you guys say you like tech yall fuckin fakes... and as for my wack ass page hmm let me see yours. I’m in collage for comp tech none yall probably ever even made it out high school LMMFAO..... (And they say face paint is for homos say that to tech) BTW Tech mentions Juggalettes all the time yall don’t even listen to Tech you just listen to the beats ha yall just need a place to B.S. so you come to this forum... Yall need a life you think cause someone different that they some underdog and if you knew anything you would see Juggalos all over the place yall so fuckin fake tech fans you don’t even know shit about him.... But remember I'm the underdog and yall some fuckin bigots with no education so what if my spelling is bad I type real fast... I think half yall need to shoot your self cause you ain't never going to be able to buy any car that is better then a civic... but doubt any of yall got enough balls to come to Killeen Texas and talk you shit in front of all the Juggalos if you did you probably bring some wack ass .45 and would probably still get knocked the fuck out...

Juggalo for Life
ps Fuck yall this thread was for da Juggalos not the wack ass no lifers Who claim they like Tech but talk shit that includes him...

Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
DopeBoyFresh said:
Fuck a juggalo nigga this the bay area we don't play that homo face paintin shit bruh come beatin down my block dressed up like a cracked out clown and get scraped and you wonder why most of you funky ass clowns were loners and the quiet ones in school,wasn't no one trya fuck wit your weirdo ass commit suicide asap
hahahahahahahaha You made a funny

Feb 11, 2006
DopeBoyFresh said:

ahahahahaha....and that nigga a pussy talmbout we go to kileen where all his pussy jugalows are at.why dont you come to p.a by urself?

Jan 8, 2007
www.freewebs.com
Tell ya what you say waht you please bitch but i aint no pussy and we aint no pussys yop got a problem with 1 juggalo you got a problem with all of us and im telling you faggots that there is well over 20x as many juggalos out there as there is of your friends Bitch ass wanna be sinner