Jacka & Husalah run into A-Wax at SXSW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2011
I've seen broken noses heal up in two weeks. Give it a month and you might be able to get your head sewn back on your neck.

This shit still hasn't been moved to the combat sports forum tho?????!!!!!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
id rather drink water from washington then any of the water that comes outta the delta or the bay

yall are all confused tho....the midwest water is by far the best...fresh from the rockies its get no better

Mar 11, 2011
id rather drink water from washington then any of the water that comes outta the delta or the bay

yall are all confused tho....the midwest water is by far the best...fresh from the rockies its get no better
I always thought midwest water came out of an underground aquifer. #learned lol

Yea bay water's some bullshit that Oregon water tho was preemo.

If you eat too many sturgeon out the bay you will turn into liquid metal man from Terminator 2

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
on some real shit tho, a-wax didnt sit there and jus start calling hus a snitch to gain fame or nothin like that.the dudes hus told on where wax's people and they gave him the green light to expose dude..paperwork was posted about 25 pages or more..did awax sit there and type up all that paperwork fuck no..it even shows hus signiture on a few of the pages..people always say dont call nobody a snitch without proof and theres solid proof in your face but yet the majority of these rap fans admire dudes music so much to a point where they doubt to believe facts and the truth..any hood/ street nigga can tell u off top theres no way in hell u can only do less than 3 years for that much amount of coke..not sayin hus deserves to be locked up the rest of his life but dude didnt keep it solid, like i said theres paperwork in your face and u can either accept the truth or keep defending a person who has another man doing serious time..everyone on here always satys fuck snitches thety dont condone it etc but when its there favorite rapper involved u say shit like aww wax is a hater or hes not a real blood etc stirring away from the real subject..

Jul 28, 2011
on some real shit tho, a-wax didnt sit there and jus start calling hus a snitch to gain fame or nothin like that.the dudes hus told on where wax's people and they gave him the green light to expose dude..paperwork was posted about 25 pages or more..did awax sit there and type up all that paperwork fuck no..it even shows hus signiture on a few of the pages..people always say dont call nobody a snitch without proof and theres solid proof in your face but yet the majority of these rap fans admire dudes music so much to a point where they doubt to believe facts and the truth..any hood/ street nigga can tell u off top theres no way in hell u can only do less than 3 years for that much amount of coke..not sayin hus deserves to be locked up the rest of his life but dude didnt keep it solid, like i said theres paperwork in your face and u can either accept the truth or keep defending a person who has another man doing serious time..everyone on here always satys fuck snitches thety dont condone it etc but when its there favorite rapper involved u say shit like aww wax is a hater or hes not a real blood etc stirring away from the real subject..
and there u have it, now lock the thread up

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ANY SIGNATURES. ALL I KNOW IS THAT THERE IS A C.I. ON THE PAPERS N I DON'T WANT TO BE SO QUICK TO JUDGE. I REMAIN A FAN OF EACH OF THE RAPPERS.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Sooooo Jacka claims A-wax was knocked out twice and he doesn't have a mark on his face. But then Jacka says he didn't get hit but has a puffy ass cheek and a cut.
Jacka is a liar.
He also said A-wax immedietely flew back to pittsburgh, yet he performed two days later in Austin and was seen on video in Austin multiple times after the fight.
Jacka is lying again.