Jacka & Husalah run into A-Wax at SXSW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Thats actually the only way they actually MAKE money. How do you think they are getting paid? Record sales? Never have, never will...unless you 100% indie and that really doesn't exist anymore.
damn IPuko i thought you would catch the sarcasm. Fatblunts statement was so fucken ridiculous i had to post it that way lol

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2013
I've never turned down money for a show people don't like my rates and compare my rates to other Bay Area artists who low ball and don't book me. $500 can't buy me an outfit to wear for a show. Somebody got that bag send a deposit and see if I show up. I don't need shows & my deal is unconventional yet I make more money off rap than most you rappers you would assume are eating. I know hella rappers who only rap to knock hoes or sell pussy & keep the smoke and mirrors act up.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Sooooo Jacka claims A-wax was knocked out twice and he doesn't have a mark on his face. But then Jacka says he didn't get hit but has a puffy ass cheek and a cut.
Jacka is a liar.
He also said A-wax immedietely flew back to pittsburgh, yet he performed two days later in Austin and was seen on video in Austin multiple times after the fight.
Jacka is lying again.
A-Wax throws punches like a butterfly. I don't think The Jacka would even feel it.

Nov 27, 2014
I seen Hustla a bunch if times in Walnut Creek and Pittsburg, I've seen Big Tone at the gym in Antioch I seen B-Legit at the Fairfield mall so it isn't like your favorite Bay Area rapper is doing extra ordinary shit all of the time they are normal ass people who rap. I can't picture running into AWax just kicking it around town tho it seems like he just has way too many enemy's to live normal. I wouldn't want to do local shows either if hella people wanted to kill me that's just common sense haha. Pay me $1000 to rap a few songs in some ghetto ass club promoting so all your enemy's know where your at doesn't seem smart or worth it.

F

Fromthebaytotheaz

I seen Hustla a bunch if times in Walnut Creek and Pittsburg, I've seen Big Tone at the gym in Antioch I seen B-Legit at the Fairfield mall so it isn't like your favorite Bay Area rapper is doing extra ordinary shit all of the time they are normal ass people who rap. I can't picture running into AWax just kicking it around town tho it seems like he just has way too many enemy's to live normal. I wouldn't want to do local shows either if hella people wanted to kill me that's just common sense haha. Pay me $1000 to rap a few songs in some ghetto ass club promoting so all your enemy's know where your at doesn't seem smart or worth it.
jw whered you see hus in walnut creek? I heard pretty black resided there in his day but idk if thats true

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I ran into wax and b12 at sun valley mall, said whats up too.