Jacka & Husalah run into A-Wax at SXSW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
hahaha

that 911 call had to be some of the funniest shit ive heard in quite a while

Dec 14, 2011
Bruce L' Roy talks out of his vagina. talks veerrrrrrrry looooong... out his vagina.
LOL.. You little mental midget...oh, wait!...

Oh! Vagina! A new word in your vocab, sir! However, it must suck to have something so common be so foreign to you in reality.

And SMH@ the message board psycologist trying to analyze me through one post, fuck outta here, sir.. I've probably lived and experienced more than you and future 40 year old virgin Foul Mouth combined. LOL

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
LOL.. You little mental midget...oh, wait!...

Oh! Vagina! A new word in your vocab, sir! However, it must suck to have something so common be so foreign to you in reality.

And SMH@ the message board psycologist trying to analyze me through one post, fuck outta here, sir.. I've probably lived and experienced more than you and future 40 year old virgin Foul Mouth combined. LOL
this guy sir is retarded

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
LOL

This thread is still about beef but now it's on some regional drinking water purity funk.

Wassup brah I'm fuckin wit that Hech Heche. What reservoir are you claimin???
Hech Heche is the shit

edit: shout out to lake mcclure and horseshoe bend

Mar 11, 2011
I actually don't drink water...Pretty disgusting that fish fuck it in it.

I usually stick to Johnny Walker Black which is very nicely distilled. I'm on some real fuck yo drinkin water shit. Come holla