IM FUCC'N WIT YOUNG DROOP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Re: @syko

LIM said:
ok who got roasted in this situation

you like a weenie on a sticc ol marshmellow as nigga....lim
yall see this GAY ASS SHIT////?????? WHO ROASTED WHO??? WHAT THE FUCK???? THIS NIGGA IS WONDERIN WHO ROASTED WHO ON THE FUCKIN INTERNET???? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
WHAT MATTERS THE MOST IS WHO THE FUCK DROPS HOLDIN THEY JAW........HOW MANY MORE EXAMPLES WILL U GIVE ME TO PROVE YOU ARE FAKE ASS SEX PACKETS????? NIGGA MY MIND ALONE IS KNOCKIN YOU OUT RIGHT NOW......SHUT THE FUCK UP TALKIN TO ME BEFORE I SICK HOLLOW BACK ON YOU.......

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
@CANNADA SYKKKO

HOLDING THERE JAW..HUH.....WELL YOU COING OUT HERE THIS FOLLOWING WEEKEND....LETS REALLY PUT ALL THIS TO REST...AND GET DOWN......CLEAN AND STRAIGHT UP WHEN YOU WHOOP MY ASS TUFF GUY I WILL GIVE YOU YOUR PROPS AND BOW?.......LONG AS YOU REAL ABOUT YOURS AND GONNA COME OUT.....C-LIM

YOU SAY PEOPLE SAY YOU SICC

NO THEY SAY THEY SICC OF HEAR'N YO GAY ASS WANNA CE LYNCH STYLE

AND THE NEXT TIME ME AND SWOLLOW-DIC BUMP HEADS OH BOY....ALL BAD.....

May 4, 2002
well get them knee pads ready......i already seen what yo skinny ass look like.......imma breathe on you once.......and its over.......

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
@CANNADA

Wes really we can meet at the park by arden fair mall on how ave.....

yup im skinny like yuk

and what yuk say

you fat retarded kid....

sat or sunday

May 4, 2002
i dont meet faggots on THEY time....nigga ill meet u when its convienient for me.......just ride my nuts til then......and if u start gettin impatient....come to p.o.///and quit pagin me and 300 in the mornin nigga.....unless u wanna gimme some of that lil pussy there........u like your hair pulled bitch??? lol...im gone......

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
@cannada geikkko

you a girly man

you know im not about to come all the way to cannada and look threw the woods 4 you..

lil red ride'n hood...slob nigga way out in the forrest...loud talk'n cuzz cant nobody hear him.........

tell me this when your in the woods and you wolf dose any body hear it.....nope

ol fake ass mutha fucca... how did you even hear about rap to want to start rap'n ol sucluded ass nigga.....way out in nowhere

nigga come ta cali.....life ...earth...women palm trees.. cars fucc tractors farm boy

celebs hollywood the state fair disney land
the san deigo zoo the golden gate bridge nigga..we doing it out here...theres more then 1 sam goody....nigga its luvaly out here

May 4, 2002
nigga u from stockton........i got family out there....and its more country than portland or seattle homie......believe that one

Apr 25, 2002
SYKO said:
i see i hit the weenie button......lol
my name changed when the siccness forced everybody to re register..........guerilla pimp me????? never that g-lim....what happened to you when u came to portland......i gave u a formal invite and all that........im space age levels beyond u u tiny human.......internet ass crab....you aint even a real crip!!!!
I guess ol boy aint heard your sykothepry album...thats some real gangsta shit right there...space age shit.....everybody else seem like they stuck in 93:rolleyes: