IM FUCC'N WIT YOUNG DROOP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
I WANNA SEE SOMBODY THAT GOT A PROBLEM WIT YOUNG DROOP , CHECC ME.....C-LIM:devious:

BITCH ASS NIGGAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$

$idewayzzz

yo mufuccin c-lim wut wuz that shit u talkin bout T-NUTTY YUNG DRZOOP GOT SUMPIN IN THA MAKEN? are they doin sumpin together or w-wut?

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
@sidewayzzz

wes up my nig.......naw me and droop and t-nutty was talking bout somthin aint nuthin in stone......while niggaz like to see shit and go run they lips so fast you know who you are you girl ass nigga...learn to SHUT THE FUCC UP SOMETIME.....GROUPY....C-LIM

not you sidewayzz...lim

this weenie

$

$idewayzzz

hahaha that might be sum shit , imma git high to that u kno,
if yall do it rite maybe yall should consider gittin a lil video put together on BET uncut , u would be suprised how many people watch that shit even though its on at like 3 in tha mornin,

May 6, 2002
LIM said:
BITCH ASS NIGGAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats not nice, i dont like your tone of voice young man! :rolleyes:

hehe, with that aside droop has been one of my top artists for years and at the moment T-Nutty is my favorite artist right now, he gots HEAT! man, you do an album with droop and nutty, throw x-raided on a track or two, that shit is gonna be FIRE!!! i'll buy 2 copies i swear, lol. when i think about it yall three would make a tiiight ass cd, i especially like the idea of you and droop on a track. My favorite track featuring you is off Hachets cd, track #2. somethin about it, you kinda bring somethin to the track that just sounds super tight in the chorus, maybe cuz your deep voice, kinda made the track sound dark, shit is fire i got that track on constant repeat, thats on da siccness cuuhhh!!!!!

but hell yea i can see you fuckin wit droop, wit that voice yall two would sound dope as fuck on an album. propzz!!

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
@BIG ROBB AND OG MS

DAMN YAWLL SOME COO CATS.......WELL WE'LL SEE DROOP CALLED ME ABOUT IT TODAY THEN I CALLED T-NUTTY ON THE THREEWAY...T-NUT WANNA ADD A FOURTH PERSON.....BUT LIKE I SAID NUTHIN'S IN STONE,,,,IM SUPPOSE TO TALK TO DROOP MORE ABOUT IT TOMMORRO......DROOP COO HE AINT WORRIED ABOUT TRIP'N WITH CATS HE'S WORRIED ABOUT FURTHERING HIS CARREER HE WAS TRYNA TELL ME SOME SHIT ABOUT NOT TRIP'N OFF OF CATS..... BUT YA KNOW ME:devious:

FUCC THESE LIL BITCH ASS NIGGAZ!!

SMASH till THE WHEELS FALL OFF OR IN TO MY CURL FALL OUT.....shit....1 or the 2

@zosicc........so you like my voice huh?
you know I hear that alot from bitche's

not saying that you are a bitch.....

I jus hear that alot from bitches as an matter of fact zigg zagg was telling me that...one day I called to speak with lynch and she answered ..tryna keep me on the phone all long and shit,.....shade tree ass cia CIA......BUT THANX HOMIE......

IM THE TIGHTET FEATURE ON THE ALBUM CESIDES NUTT IF YOU ASK ME...HUH..REAL CHOP!

May 21, 2002
I just got Wat dat N like, its a tight album, im feelin "bump my shit"

I reckon Lim sounds a little like BG from Hot Boys, but Lim got better lyrics.

Droop is probably the fastest rapper i heard, T-Nut has the crazy comedy voice and a sicc ass style, Lim is laidback and real precise, the fourth rapper needs somethin different again.......

Luck 4ward to hearin any new projekz.....

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Re: Re: @BIG ROBB AND OG MS

BAMMER said:

A-WAX

2RED-2BLUE:eyecross:

BUT A-WAX ISNT A BLOOD IF IM CORRECT....

tha A-WAXmonsta
NOT A BLOOD....
B.G. A-WAX RU E/S ELM LANE PIRU GANG