IM FUCC'N WIT YOUNG DROOP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
i think someone completly different that would be tight is First Degree, not sure if that would sound real tight or not but Lim and DE could make a tight ass cd, its too bad Lim got funk wit Lynch, cuz they'd sound coo too. but you might be able to bring some body else out...i'd like to hear mr. maja wit yall...

May 4, 2002
man hollow is harder than c-lim ..............im not instigatin....just my opinion.....that nigga kills you on droops lethat weaponz.......
im sorry ........lol

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
hmm

whats that his fith song about me....
hm....things that make you go hmmmm

you havent heard hollow weenie yet......lim

atleast its keeping his name pop'n a lil wit mine in his mouth

May 4, 2002
did he really slap u in the face and smash off on rims though...i just wanna know.......cause he made it sound believable.....lol

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
hold up

is this american sykkko
I never liked yo bitch ass anyway thats why I garilla pimp'd you and made you change your name bitch...get your cake ass out my post....c-lim

klut klux klan have'n mutha fucca.....

you'll never sell.....who's your distribution.......5 finger destrib

consighnment....NIGGA!!!!!

May 4, 2002
i see i hit the weenie button......lol
my name changed when the siccness forced everybody to re register..........guerilla pimp me????? never that g-lim....what happened to you when u came to portland......i gave u a formal invite and all that........im space age levels beyond u u tiny human.......internet ass crab....you aint even a real crip!!!!

May 4, 2002
Re: hold up

"you'll never sell.....who's your distribution"

i just want yall to see this now ok............C-lim...u barkin up the wrong tree tonight lil nigga......u only 78 pounds witta perm....nigga pleeezeee.......

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
OK THEN

WELL THEN YOU GOT A ASS WHOOPING COMING TOO THEN I WILL CE IN PORTLAND TO DO SOME MUSIC 4 HACHET......NIGGA WHATS REALLY

SHOOT ME A CONNECT AND WE'LL SEE IF YA REALLY BOUT IT....LIL BOY

IMA IMAGINE YOU LYNCH WHEN I BEAT YO ASS SINCE YOU WANNA SOUND SO MUCH LIKE HIM....

SO WES REALLY NIGGA WE CAN GET DOWN THEN POST WHO ONE ON THE NET NO SNITCHEN....

C-LIM

May 4, 2002
u sound as gay as your name lil nigga........ill mop u up in front of hatchet..and dare him to say somethin.....smoke a port wit irocc when im done nigga.......then drink a budweiser wit luni....you soft.......i shot u my contact info [email protected]
when u in portland.....hit the N.E. side....and just hit me.....ill be in sac this weekend....(hopefully) so hit me.....u aint woopin shit.....fuck postin it on the net......youll be the first on back on here after u get mopped...back to net bangin.....im a real person nigga.....not virtual.....get at me

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
@SYKO

I JUS HIT YOU ...NOW WHAT...THIS WEEKEND MAKE SURE YOU MAKE IT OUT HERE CUZZ WE GONNA CONNECT....DONT TRY TO CHANGE SHIT UP WHILE YOU TALK A BIG GAME LIL DUDE.......

AND IMA SEE YOU ...WIT DIS HAND TO HAND COMBAT......THIS WEEKEND...COMFIRM IT KKK

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
@AMERICAN GEIKKKO

LOL.....HAHAH

JUS AS I FIGURED YOU A BITCH I PM D YOU AND TOLD YOU I WAS GONNA BEAT YO ASS WHEN I RUN INTO YOU....

CHECC IT SINCE YOU LIKE K'S SO MUCH BRING YO ASS OUT HERE AND GET K.O'D

MAN YAWL NIGGAZ THINK I CE PLAYING NIGGA I LIKE FUNK...NATURAL BORN GANG BANGA BORN TO DIE THIS WAY....YAWLL WOLF'N DAT NET SHIT (INTERNET CRIP) BUT WHEN I WANNA MEET THEN WHAT? EXCUSES...AND IF HOLLOW DID ME SO BAD WHY WOULD YOU CE SCARED TO COME OUT LYNCH.....CUZZ YOU ALLREADY KNOW
IMA FOOL////LIM AND HOLLOW DIDNT FAZE ME
YOU GOTS TA PUT ME TO SLEEP...
YOU HEARD OF A COMPTON NUTT? WELL IMA
STOCCTON NUTT ..

May 4, 2002
how u figure im a bitch.....and u pmed like a syko groupie......cmon now.....plus i 2wayed u back.....and u never respond......just hopped back on the net woofin......man im too drunk for this sheeat......cyber crip.....ill mop u and have niggas from your own set c walk on you......your corny.....only gay ass underage crip niggas get on the net and spell like u do......nigga i wouldnt even swing at u first........I'd spit on you.......its like....fuck you and your dead homies nigga now what????? bang on that.........and ill say the same thang live and in person......this is syko on mine nigga...fuck a hood......IM DONE TALKIN TILL I SEE YOU>>>>DONT SAY SHIT TO ME>>UNTIL I HIT U WHEN IM IN SAC....DONE DEAL

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
@ SYKO

YOU JUS MAD CUZZ YOU ALLWAYS WANTED TO CE FROM CALI BuT YOU GREW P IN SOME HICC TOWN...YOUR THE HARDEST NIGGA IN YOUR SET cUZZ YOUR THE ONLY NIGGA INYOUR ST...YOU TALK ALL THIS SHIT CUZZ YOU THINK YOU'LL NEVEr SEE ME BUT WE CAN DO THE DAMN THANG THIS WEEKEND SINCE YOU POSTED THAT YOU WAS GONNA CE OUT HERE...YOUR A MAD REJECT CUZZ WOULDNT NOBODY PICC UP YOUR ALBUM CUZZ THE COVER WAS GAY AND CECUZZ YOU HAD THREE K'S IN YOUR NAME..
YOU A STUPID MUTHA FUCCA ..WHAT MADE YOU THINK THAT THAT WOULD CE TIGHT...YOU CAN TRY YO Hardest to clown me but if I wanted to i can make yo ass wanna commit suicide i'd get on you so hard.....your a nobody never will ce...your lyrics are booboo and thats from hear say i aint even heard yo shit..I aksed sombody cefore who was the weekest rapper in your area and they said american geikkko..
your week nigga...get a new carreer take up wolf'n or somthin....you fake ass reject
you said fucc a hood cuzz you aint got no hood you live in the forrest nigga the boondocc's...the out skirt of washington..you bang on deer and sheep..your only enemies .then get on the net and try to sound tuff wit yo lil ass.....how do you even have phone service where your at..?
to logg on and wolf.... a year ago I would call you a bitch and you would bow down today...your hardcore ....get out here weeenie....ol prarie dogg..

you dont even live in america I think you on the border of cannada....or some shit

cannada Syko

May 4, 2002
is that all??lol............
ok..............who sounds mad here in this situation???
and who do u ask about me??? kadafi??? lol........
check a post or 2 around here about whos who in the NW....matter of fact the west coast period......when niggas say c-lim they say...weak or fake.....niggas say syko....they say sick....period......i wouldnt even make a song about....id just make a instrumental...it dont even need vocals.....lol...aiight im really done now yall........shit my name shoulda been sarkastik......lol