ICP...yes or no

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 26, 2006
<sigh>

"the einstein meaning gifted to sick to get with
two years ago my shit was broke but now I fixed it
with the quickness you missed it when I used to roll
with misfits and nitwits...

BUT NOW WHO I DO BIZ WITH AIN'T NONE OF YO BUSINESS!"

Oct 20, 2003
PeezyNSK said:
Should he KEEP doing stuff with them? Probably not. Maybe Twiztid, because those guys are crazy talented, but ICP? Nah. He's beaten that into the ground: any of ICP's fans that are gonna like him already do. ICP has a limited fanbase and they all KNOW about Tech N9ne now due to his work with ICP. Some like him, some don't, but ICP isn't gaining any new fans, therefore, Tech won't gain any new fans by working with them. So career-wise, there's really no benefit.

However, working with them in the past was DEFINITELY a benefit...most of you might not like them, and for good reason...but truth be told, "juggalos" are packing Tech's concerts, they're buying merch, they'll buy the new album, and they're really supporting him. He has nothing left to gain from future work with ICP, but he gained a LOT due to what he's already done with them. Yours or my opinion on ICP and juggalos is irrelevant: careerwise, it was a big boost for his underground-popularity that he didn't have before.

The other thing you gotta realize is...Tech wants to do it, so this is irrelevant. Tech and ICP and them are good friends. Tech is remixing an ICP song for their new album. He's performing a show with them on Halloween. He WANTS to keep working with them and he's name-dropped "juggalo" in his recent music. He likes the scene and he apparently likes the people, so....it'll probably continue.
well said

Jul 1, 2004
Hanzi Drown said:
And I don't think he's trying to go mainstream.... just make it big.
Enlighten us on the difference in these 2. Tech is big in the Underground. Once u take the next step your in the mainstream....any1 that listens to real music not juggalo shit correct me if im wrong here....

Jun 23, 2003
lol @ all the negative remarks about ICP. Funny how dedicated the icp fans are yet they dont come to this place in large volumes because they know they are not welcome. If they do come to the siccness they do not leave this forum usually. lol

There are a few exceptions, a few coo ICP fans on this thread, but in volume them foos is retarded. I suggest any of you icp heads use the siccness to back you up on not being a retard. lol

The ones who are here now are coo, but if they flooded in from faggotlovers.net then it would be shit hitting the fan at a phenomenal speed.

The juggs that are coo know who they are. Psycho tech, that dude named juggaloukaxt or something. a few others. The ones that realize where they stand and man up to it. THe others can eat a soft flacid penis. lol

for real though. everyone here is coo except the newbies that need checkin.

Fuck im drunk and being too nice. lol

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
yea, as i'm reading these comments, i'm going back to the question stated..."Should Tech n9ne continue to do songs with ICP?" alot of people thinking of it as "now that tech has that fan base, should he continue to associate with them?" it's not like Tech got onboard the train in order to use ICP's fans; those fans got to him first, and he acknowledged that. he had a chance to kick it with the people at Psychopathic and saw them cool enough to work with and such. nothing says he HAS to keep on working with ICP, or appearing at the annual Gatherings, but that said...he's a grown ass man. if he feels like doing al of that, so be it. personally, yea i'd like to see another Twiztid collabo more than ICP...actually, Tech AND Kris will be on Twiztid's Independents Day album (along with DJ Quik, Dayton Family, Master P, Dogg Pound, lots others).

alot of y'all "regular" rap cats (and i'm one of them, but i listen to ALL kinds of shit overall) shouldve been getting your friends and everybody you know into Tech from the jump. talking shit about a group of fans doesn't do shit to change the fact that those kids latched on to Tech while alot of our peers dissed Tech because of the orange hair or because of the AngHellic cover. why would you wish that some of these kids would stop going to tech shows, when that shit would cost dude a 75% drop in show attendence, not to mention lost in merch money? i wanna see tech blow up as well, but if Everready doesnt do it for him, you think he wanna go back to playing 200-300 people just because you dont want some white kids in colorful ass shirts there? shiiiiiiit...you're dumb as hell if you think Tech wants to move backwards. either suck it up and support his shows, or stay at home and listen to the CDs when he comes to town.

Jan 2, 2006
www.xanga.com
see personally i hate icp and most juggalos except for some in this forum but if he wants to do collabs with the retards thats his choice. But concerts he needs to stay out of that cuz ur having to seprate groups that dislike eachother and it ruins the exprience I say stick with the kc fam or potluck kmk or somebody who has a fanbase that showers.

May 4, 2006
Foreal some of the shit I read on here is RIDICULOUS. Im 25 and I've been bumpin ICP since 94. Tech I got put onto real early too. And for all the ICP haters: Fuck yall. Cuz N9NE himself is performing at there Hallowicked show in Detroit. People diss ICP for whatever but facts are facts: THEY ARE MILLIONAIRES, THEY HAVE PLATINUM AND GOLD ALBUMS AND THEY ARE VERY SUCCESSFUL IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY.

I don't give a fuck...Tech is a grown ass dude and he can work with whoever he wants. Some of yall niggaz make a issue about nothin. If he does songs with ICP it's simple: DON'T LISTEN TO IT.

Cuz it's real simple here: The Juggalos WANTED Tech N9NE at The Gatherings so he came and rocked the house. The Juggalos WITNESSED Tech N9NE on ICP's Wicked Wonka Tour and got hooked on his music and since he's got ALOT of Juggalos as his fans. People hate on some dumbshit when it's a benefit for Tech. Who the fuck EVER said "he is only allowed to work with so and so"?

Dec 5, 2005
GKLEPTOG said:
Foreal some of the shit I read on here is RIDICULOUS. Im 25 and I've been bumpin ICP since 94. Tech I got put onto real early too. And for all the ICP haters: Fuck yall. Cuz N9NE himself is performing at there Hallowicked show in Detroit. People diss ICP for whatever but facts are facts: THEY ARE MILLIONAIRES, THEY HAVE PLATINUM AND GOLD ALBUMS AND THEY ARE VERY SUCCESSFUL IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY.

I don't give a fuck...Tech is a grown ass dude and he can work with whoever he wants. Some of yall niggaz make a issue about nothin. If he does songs with ICP it's simple: DON'T LISTEN TO IT.

Cuz it's real simple here: The Juggalos WANTED Tech N9NE at The Gatherings so he came and rocked the house. The Juggalos WITNESSED Tech N9NE on ICP's Wicked Wonka Tour and got hooked on his music and since he's got ALOT of Juggalos as his fans. People hate on some dumbshit when it's a benefit for Tech. Who the fuck EVER said "he is only allowed to work with so and so"?

Yeah.. alot of Artist out there are millionaires.. doesn't mean they have skills. And who gives a fuck how old you are. And we DO listen to the songs that ICP makes with Tech.. We just edit the ICP parts out LOL. (Cant fuck with the tech verse). But yeah.. if he wants to work with them.. fuck it, let em.. its making him money. But if he wants to get big as he wants to.. i say he shouldn't.. and refrain from PSY records.

But that statement about Hallowicked or what ever u call that shit, Who gives a fuck.. really? You act like you're proving yourself by him appearing there. That's like someone saying "i hate mexican tech n9ne fans.." and then a mexican saying "Nuh-uh! Tech N9ne is performing in Mexico!".. lol (please don't take that as a racist remark.. first thing came to my head, tho i am half hispanic myself. kthx)

Status
Not open for further replies.