ICP...yes or no

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2003
www.facebook.com
no i dont think they should do songs... and not cuz i hate icp.. i dont mind them.... i used to own a cd or two but i hate pretty much 90% of the juggalos ive encountered... but i dont think they mesh good together

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
this time I did some real hard thinking and suprisingly enough...

I've come to tha conclusion of FUCK NO

why? one might ask...well how about why tha fuck NOT

being a tech fan since tha MidwestSide period when he was more on that OG tip is one small aspect...seeing him with these filthy canonbal derived beings and their unique pewtrid stench that leaves a bitter sensation on tha sinus is just one of many undesirable reasons as to why I say FUCK NO...and Im damn well sho I aint tha only one...

good day pimpin

Jun 9, 2004
Who cares. Tech makes dope shit and puts on good shows. ICP used to put out some stuff that would make you question certian things. Both camps are tryin to get paid. They wanna work together more power to um.

Oct 3, 2005
back in tech's early days the icp thing may have made sense and indeed helped him gain fans and money. but given tech's recent development, it wouldn't make sense for him to continue working with icp. he's pushing hard into the mainstream, and the icp stigma isn't going to help him get in. maybe once he's established enough in the mainstream he can fuck with them again and it won't make much of a difference, maybe even help icp to get a little more exposure. but for now i'd say no, do your own thing and get yourself where you need to be, then review the issue again afterwards.

Sep 25, 2006
the_n_freak said:
back in tech's early days the icp thing may have made sense and indeed helped him gain fans and money. but given tech's recent development, it wouldn't make sense for him to continue working with icp. he's pushing hard into the mainstream, and the icp stigma isn't going to help him get in. maybe once he's established enough in the mainstream he can fuck with them again and it won't make much of a difference, maybe even help icp to get a little more exposure. but for now i'd say no, do your own thing and get yourself where you need to be, then review the issue again afterwards.
makes sense

Sep 18, 2006
Alrighty. I'm a juggalo and say... it's not up to no one but them. If you ignorant asses want to keep on well... being ignorant then go ahead fine with me. But it's up to them. It's his music and he'll decide what he wants to do.

And I don't think he's trying to go mainstream.... just make it big. Alllsssooo they don't want more exposure.. they have their own radio station and weekly video of news so nothing else needs to be considered.

Annndddd.... alot of you just seem like some of the people that Tech rapped about a while ago... heh. People who say rap is this and rap is that. The people who rap tell YOU what rap is. :) kthnxbye

Oct 16, 2004
fuck no. It is bad enough with all of the shitty acts he sometimes has. i have not seen him once with skatter $ snug or have a whole set from kutt. He needs to have some more real rappers instead of the icp or wannabe juggahoe shit.

Sep 19, 2006
Should he KEEP doing stuff with them? Probably not. Maybe Twiztid, because those guys are crazy talented, but ICP? Nah. He's beaten that into the ground: any of ICP's fans that are gonna like him already do. ICP has a limited fanbase and they all KNOW about Tech N9ne now due to his work with ICP. Some like him, some don't, but ICP isn't gaining any new fans, therefore, Tech won't gain any new fans by working with them. So career-wise, there's really no benefit.

However, working with them in the past was DEFINITELY a benefit...most of you might not like them, and for good reason...but truth be told, "juggalos" are packing Tech's concerts, they're buying merch, they'll buy the new album, and they're really supporting him. He has nothing left to gain from future work with ICP, but he gained a LOT due to what he's already done with them. Yours or my opinion on ICP and juggalos is irrelevant: careerwise, it was a big boost for his underground-popularity that he didn't have before.

The other thing you gotta realize is...Tech wants to do it, so this is irrelevant. Tech and ICP and them are good friends. Tech is remixing an ICP song for their new album. He's performing a show with them on Halloween. He WANTS to keep working with them and he's name-dropped "juggalo" in his recent music. He likes the scene and he apparently likes the people, so....it'll probably continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.