ICP...yes or no

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 16, 2006
i remember listening to ICP when I was in 5th grade lol
kiddie shit in my opinion

Tech needs to stray away from them

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
yes. it's the juggalos that really got him cracking in terms of building his fan base, going to his shows, buying his merch (he re-upped that merch tenfold once he realized this group of fans would snatch that shit up). peronally, i don't think it should be a question, as Tech himself embraces them...i was at the Juggalo Gathering this past summer in Ohio, and even during ICP and Twiztid's seminar, fans made it known they weren't feeling Tech's absence this year. few weeks later at one of his shows, Tech tells the kids "Tell ICP to bring me back to the Gathering dammit!" lol that's why i'm into Tech: just like him, i'm a black dude who's not afraid to get into wild shit.

Jan 3, 2006
uh ohhhhhhhh, it won't be long till' this gets closed......

"I KNOW someone gonna start sooner or later"

I feel for ICP, just like I do with other artists......I'll bump for like a week, den move on.......and a month later, their baaaaccckk......oh well, doesn't really matter to me.......

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Bones Justice said:
yes. it's the juggalos that really got him cracking in terms of building his fan base, going to his shows, buying his merch (he re-upped that merch tenfold once he realized this group of fans would snatch that shit up). peronally, i don't think it should be a question, as Tech himself embraces them...i was at the Juggalo Gathering this past summer in Ohio, and even during ICP and Twiztid's seminar, fans made it known they weren't feeling Tech's absence this year. few weeks later at one of his shows, Tech tells the kids "Tell ICP to bring me back to the Gathering dammit!" lol that's why i'm into Tech: just like him, i'm a black dude who's not afraid to get into wild shit.

hahaha...

ladies and gentlemen..
its true....Juggalos are comedians in paint.

Sep 16, 2006
icp helped build techs US fan base by getting his name out to juggalos from there. Hes good friends with twiztid/icp will be remixing some of icp's Wraith shit on there upcomming rerelease and did a song with em on forgotton freshness 4 which was awesome. Yall dont need to take icp seriously because i sure as hell dont, there tight it some instances be people now adays arent opened minded out there clown gimmik and thing O NOZ DUMB CLOWN BOO, they arent the best shit out there but there entertaining and thats why there still around. Well that and the legion of obsessed fans. Hopefully tech wont leave behind everyone that helped him get to where he will be in the months to come but then again thats his choice not mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.