How do I ball on Minimum Wage?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2006
take a photo of yourself talking on the phone but looking into the camera (so your not really talking on the phone, just pretending) and then post it up on the siccness by getting a buddy of yours to start a topic called "Minwage has been ballin on yall suckers new pics inside" then proceed to tell us to step our game up. Also make sure it's a white person that starts the topic, also make sure they say 'nigga' alot and talk 'black' even though they are 100% white it's good to say you have some black in you, wether it's multiple dicks or not you can still claim you are black.

Sound good?

Young M

daddydaycare
Feb 14, 2006
Detroit
Wait in the bushes and jack some dealer... But im getting the vibe that you a white boy so go to photobucket.com type in "MONEY" and paste pics of money on your page N there you go...................spray yo self after

Sep 10, 2005
Cant sell weed...the markets flooded
Cant be a rapper...the markets flooded

If you work at i.e. Taco Bell, you better sell tacos out the back for 1/2 price. Thats all profit in your pockets.

You could boost, take back the product. Get the refund on a gift card, sell it for 1/2 price.

Thats all the tips your getting from me.

Game cant be taught over the internet...Its a science.