How do I ball on Minimum Wage?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2007
budget ballin... yea! go to dollar tree before a movie hit up the candy aisle sneak dem shits in saves you like 10 dollars... fuck it go to bootleg man and get the movie for $5

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Fuck sellin poison.Dont let these ignorant mutha fuckaz lead you the wrong way.Aint no future in that shit.Try to go to school and get a education or go learn a trade.Thats your best option.But if all else fails for now just use your mouth piece and get in some females pockets, thats what I would do.

Apr 26, 2006
If all fails, you can always sell your soul to Satan. That's the only way one can ball, revolve your life around evil. If your thinking about that much money, evil is involved.

Just be happy with what you got right now, don't try to force anything or do anything stupid. Eventually something will come up, a newer and better job opportunity. It's just a matter of looking in the right places and getting to know the right people. Most jobs people get are by "who they know" (references).

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
Its blood "plasma" that i donate. Not whole blood. Look it up see if they have one in your area.

they had a plasma place in my town but it got shut down a while back....too many tweakers would go there........used to go there 2 times a week....total time was 3 hours each visit from wait time until finish donating....think i got $40 each week or somewhere around there

Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
A. I'm a manager, thanks for callin me an idiot

B. You're right, in the bay $12.50 aint shit. but for an 18 year old kid who could be making $7.75 somewhere else, thats a hell of a fuckin raise. as i said, i make over $23 an hour, im just saying, we start people at $12.50. if your making min. wage, YOU need to find another job.

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
look, tell ya what homie

im 18. and i make +$90 a day..on legal money

all i can advise you is, invest in your brain

pick up the books, learn how to manage money and time.. and have discipline

the first 3 years are the roughest, but after you get it.. shit is easy

but if choose to be a lazy fuck, and make someone do the thinking for you,

then there's always plenty of minimum wage jobs,

ya cant even buy condoms with that pay