Hi. Let me introduce myself.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
how can u be on and off?? either ur fuckin on or ur not. plain and simple. only relationships can be on and off haha
You must be a retard. I never log out because I don't feel the need to sign in every time I visit the forum. I only come on for a few minutes to read some shit maybe make a post and then I leave my computer and do something else there for I'm on and off you fuckin dunce.

Jun 30, 2007
You must be a retard. I never log out because I don't feel the need to sign in every time I visit the forum. I only come on for a few minutes to read some shit maybe make a post and then I leave my computer and do something else there for I'm on and off you fuckin dunce.
i dont log out either. i just clicked the fuckin thing that says remember me or whatever. what the fuck could u be doing for that short of time in between?? sounds like a waste to me. is it possible to be on and off for an hour a day averaging 5 posts a day?? and ur sig is nice. but thats when i first started on here so try to get somethin a little more recent

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
DJakanum1 your a fucking retard I'm going to leave it at that. And its so easily possible to be on and off for an hour or around that average time. What do I do between that time? Anything but be on the siccness you kike. And you want me to find something more recent ok you just made that easy for me.

Sep 17, 2003
One or both of ya'll are confused...

Technically, if you never delete your cookies, and you have told the Siccness to "remember" you, then one can exit out of their browser, or even turn their PC off, but when they go back to the Siccness, they are already "logged in" because their browser was set to do so. :cool:

I don't know what the exact "argument" is that ya'll are having, but I think both of you are thinking of something different and getting pissed off way too easily! :confused:

Jun 30, 2007
DJakanum1 your a fucking retard I'm going to leave it at that. And its so easily possible to be on and off for an hour or around that average time. What do I do between that time? Anything but be on the siccness you kike. And you want me to find something more recent ok you just made that easy for me.
im not arguing anymore. i just keep lookin stupid. go ahead and quote this

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
^^
Amen

And Neb when did you come on? June oh it was so much better then.

LDS what are you Soes little guardian angel? Seems like every thread you are sticking up for him and riding his nuts. Feels good to have a friend dont it?