Hi. Let me introduce myself.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 30, 2007
Man shut the fuck up you double chinned homo.
You act like your mad chill and shit which in all reality your just a fuckin jelly roll with legs and a face. Why dont you go and get an actual adult to by you some vodka seeing that your a 13 year old..i mean supposedly 21 year old. Then you can down that whole bottle and go and jerk off in the corner seeing that i doubt you can get laid by looking at how you look like Fat Basterd. Maybe thats why you have been trying to touch lds's 8 year old daughter. You sickin me. lol

Oh and go ahead and make fun of my mustache, cause thats all you..well had on me seeing that its been shaved even before your retarded remarks.
wow u just e-murdered him. thats the worst ive seen. lmao

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
Well im not trying to start shit im just chillin on the siccness
and Flubber up there keeps actin like hes the shit and talking mad shit.
So i spoke the truth.
Yeah LDS you made a good point

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Soe you cant even buy cig's!!! What a joke! I've kicked it with plenty of people on this board at concerts at the studio etc etc so fuck off and stop hatin cuz you aint Tech's roadie. Get a life bro you are on this shit 24/7 and you have a excuse for everything. I was tryin to be chill just cuz i said you wouldnt be a good mod?! Everyone has jiaga'aijh'id that! And clowning on your stache is too easy just like ol' burnt LDS up there.

Its just so funny how you rushed to be a moderator like its some big job or some shit.

Man i hope i see you at a concert just to have Tech make you feel like a fucking fanboy idiot.

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
Soe you cant even buy cig's!!! What a joke! I've kicked it with plenty of people on this board at concerts at the studio etc etc so fuck off and stop hatin cuz you aint Tech's roadie. Get a life bro you are on this shit 24/7 and you have a excuse for everything. I was tryin to be chill just cuz i said you wouldnt be a good mod?! Everyone has jiaga'aijh'id that! And clowning on your stache is too easy just like ol' burnt LDS up there.

Its just so funny how you rushed to be a moderator like its some big job or some shit.

Man i hope i see you at a concert just to have Tech make you feel like a fucking fanboy idiot.
Why the fuck would I wanna buy, cigarettes? Is that suppose to make me cool
Just like you....? Come on now you fat fuck get a life, Why would I wanna be techs roadie? Your such a douche I wanted to be the mod so I could help riotmaker run that shit, thats all. And how can you clown something thats nonexistent? See go drink some beer get fucked up and be a pedophile.
Oh and LDS would knock the fat off you.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Welcome Riotmaker...nice to meet you and shit.

Is it really appropriate to come here just to promote another board? Seems a little unethical... oh wait... I forgot noone here even knows what ethics is... haha... carry on

Nov 10, 2006
I forgot noone here even knows what ethics is
That's very mean to lump everyone saying nobody knows what ethics is. If an ebook is an e at the beginning of book signifying it's a book online, and a thics is plural for thic, and thics are some hotties that are thick, then e-thics are a group of hotties online.

Nov 5, 2006
Most of you dont know me and that is because I have something called a life. I like Tech's music just as much as anyone else , been listening since 01 got the albums got the merch, yada yada. When I was in Iraq last year I posted a lot because I had no life and I was hyped up for the everready release, there were some on this forum then who were complaining about how there were so many new people. Wake up and get a life. If you spend your time in an e-battle on a forum YOU MIGHT BE A FAGGOT. If you think the number of posts you have indicates your Cool Guy status YOU MIGHT BE A FAGGOT
Wait I'm starting to think that maybe I might BE A FAGGOT for taking the time to write this shit, oh well damage done. Its time to get back to real life and help my daughter brush her teeth and get yelled at by the wife for waisting my time on the computer

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
Lol^^^
No offense to any of our troops but this is from a comedian i went to go to see it reminded me of what you just said.

If you signed up for the army then "You might be a faggot"

Jul 1, 2004
Lol^^^
No offense to any of our troops but this is from a comedian i went to go to see it reminded me of what you just said.

If you signed up for the army then "You might be a faggot"
wow your laughin? that shits you to a T. Might be a faggot if you on here 24/7. You know if you wouldn't post in every god damned thread, and make useful posts people wouldnt be on your back 98% of the time man. And everytime you reply with somethin smart ass or stupid they're gonna mash on u. Just a lil helpful hint.

Not hatin jus sayin...

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
wow your laughin? that shits you to a T. Might be a faggot if you on here 24/7. You know if you wouldn't post in every god damned thread, and make useful posts people wouldnt be on your back 98% of the time man. And everytime you reply with somethin smart ass or stupid they're gonna mash on u. Just a lil helpful hint.

Not hatin jus sayin...
I aint hatin either
But..fyi im not on here 24/7 matter of fact i barely come on anymore last night i came on for about an hour on and off and today i just came on a little while ago and now. Just because my name appears as online it doesn't mean im actually on the site looking around an posting and shit. So chill out. they can attempt to mash on me but they are just going to look arrogant, and then i will reply back and be just as arrogant. BUT i never start shit i just chill, and post around then other members get their feelings hurt, Oh well. And you MIGHT be a faggot if your getting involved in something you have nothing to do with.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Why are you all emphasizing the use of "faggot" so much? You do understand that it appears to everyone that you're a closet homosexual, regardless if you need to brush your daughters teeth, live life, wipe your ass, etc.