Hi. Let me introduce myself.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2005
PLEASE PLEASE MAKE YOUR BOARD NAME M80 2, then what ya can do is be a hoster for illegal tech music! lol im playin, nice site, hope it takes off. Good luck.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
^^^
YES! Finally a way! Go to your home!

Soe?!? I bet he PMed him asap talking about please let me be a mod lol.

Do you guys seriously need to talk about Tech at TWO different places. You guys always are bitching about no news and now you really aint gonna get shit cuz nobody there is gonna be inside.

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
^^^
YES! Finally a way! Go to your home!

Soe?!? I bet he PMed him asap talking about please let me be a mod lol.

Do you guys seriously need to talk about Tech at TWO different places. You guys always are bitching about no news and now you really aint gonna get shit cuz nobody there is gonna be inside.

Man shut the fuck up you double chinned homo.
You act like your mad chill and shit which in all reality your just a fuckin jelly roll with legs and a face. Why dont you go and get an actual adult to by you some vodka seeing that your a 13 year old..i mean supposedly 21 year old. Then you can down that whole bottle and go and jerk off in the corner seeing that i doubt you can get laid by looking at how you look like Fat Basterd. Maybe thats why you have been trying to touch lds's 8 year old daughter. You sickin me. lol

Oh and go ahead and make fun of my mustache, cause thats all you..well had on me seeing that its been shaved even before your retarded remarks.