Hater cuzz... Haaaaaaaaa!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2002
^^^^ MasZive that was the most impressive of all ur little attempts to diss. Since i do have an actual life i will demolish you later. But this time u actualy made me smile. Good a.ttempt i wonder how long it took u to come up with it

Tre-8

2007 Orakle Records

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
Tre 8 your still hanging around to get clowned on...your attempt to get more fans have only made you have more guys that dont want to buy your shit..let alone listen to it..You need to go to another forum. Swallow your pride and take it some where else you'll be more respected.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Tre-8 said:
^^^^ MasZive that was the most impressive of all ur little attempts to diss. Since i do have an actual life i will demolish you later. But this time u actualy made me smile. Good a.ttempt i wonder how long it took u to come up with it

Tre-8

2007 Orakle Records
first of all you put ^^^^ on in10city_131x.... it took you two other people to post that short ass paragraph!!! Haha what are you good at cuz it sure aint rappin.

Aug 21, 2002
Tre-8 said:

Tre-8

2007 Orakle Records
I'm glad you called them "Little" attempt??? Little do you know that your about to get an online ass whipping out of this world...

You got it Cyrusthevirus... Give me a few days and his faggot ass is mine!!!

I bet he'll be changing his screen name pretty soon.

Jun 28, 2002
I love ur confidence. I'll be back been a busy weekend and this monday is starting off real hectic but stay tuned Maszive will commit suicide sometime this week....

LoL

Tre-8

2007 Orakle Records

Aug 21, 2002
Tre-8 said:
I love ur confidence. I'll be back been a busy weekend and this monday is starting off real hectic but stay tuned Maszive will commit suicide sometime this week....
No wonder RETARDS flock to American Idol competitions so often. They dont know that they are retarded... I am convinced 100% now... Tre-8, you are still talking. You need to update that late 80's rapper name too. Isnt that a spin off of MC-eight from Dont be a Menace?

Dude you suck and you look like a fake ass Jamiroquai. Give it up.