Hater cuzz... Haaaaaaaaa!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
Yo dis is Tre-H8 and on my mama yall sum hatuz fo sho. I walks to da corner store err day and nobody mess wit me or my lil sister. We go and buy us some candy and juice and we back to da crib. Even when I'm on da lil school bus, cats respect my back seat. I aint no Rosa Park hata on blood cuzz! Swick done took my back seat for da last time fu sho!

I even let the drug dealers in Oak Park know when the Po-po is hot and I let the birds out the cage. Like Skee-Lo say, "I wish I was a little bit taller" "I wish I was a baller yall!" Like my man Flava Flav say's "Yooooooooooo G! I loves me sum Hoopz and KFC!"

Jun 28, 2002
lol online are u serious thats the big diss to Tre-8 lol wow homegirl didn't do her homework. Why you call yourself massive is it because your peter is so small u can't see it? Tryna compensate for something. Wat do i add to the maszive maszive loser maszive bitch, hoe, slut, tramp, hoochie, homothug, transexual, cock sucker, ball licker, butt getting fucked er, i mean 4 real. Why are u so angry is it because you carried the school bullies lunch for 6 years. Is it because in your trailer park they didn't have any running water? I mean 4 real? Maybe i should shut up before i make u cry because of the reality of my words. Then ull be thinking about me for years to come and show up at one of my shows crying and screaming with a pistol in ur hand and a bottle of wild turkey talking about u hate me dumping. So fuck it lI'll leave maszive loser alone to kill himself after a drunk fight with his little sister.

Jun 28, 2002
P.S some of this shit is classic you can't go around deleting posts homie logg em in it's not hurting the forum shit as far as i see it's helpinjg your shit ...

Tre-8

Jun 28, 2002
on top of tha the siccness wouldn't even exsist if it wasn't for thisn type of shit 4 real what do u think kept people coming back long b4 u had this forum or any other

Jun 28, 2002
gay lurch nobody likes u!!! lol its lonely having no friends not even at the bottom damn that cold. your boyfriend won't even suck ur dick. damn reality sucks doesn't go find a bridge and jump off it ur a nobody loser nobody will ever care who u are ever. Just think ull go a whole lifetime an average everyday scum bucket loser probably be 45 using other rappers names u wish u were because u have no identity of your nown. Probably will be doing this samne thing surfing some other music board pretending to be something ur not(Cool) The sad part is i can tell even in the way u type you type like a muthafucka who doesn't get any pussy! Oh well ur a bum still live wit ur mom tell her i said hi i know she's in the kitchen wondering when her loser child will find a place to go and i know this post will mean u will never buy a Tre-8n c.d but fuck it i wouldnt want such a fake loser bumping my shit anyways.

Tre-8

2007 Orakle Records

Nov 7, 2006
Tre-8 is like a rash, if u keep scratching at it it will not go away. but if ya stop scratchin it it will heel. if ya really want him outta this forum then shut up about him even if he posts stupid shit.