Hater cuzz... Haaaaaaaaa!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2002
^^ u wud know alot about rashes wouldn't u you diseased faggot. Shut up get a life...lllllllllllllllllluuuuuuuuuuuser!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 6, 2005
Tre-8 said:
The sad part is i can tell even in the way u type you type like a muthafucka who doesn't get any pussy!

Tre-8

2007 Orakle Records

Hm, this coming from someone who types so gangster he must be "hood".

Grow up man.

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
Tre-8 said:
Just think ull go a whole lifetime an average everyday scum bucket loser probably be 45 using other rappers names u wish u were because u have no identity of your nown. Probably will be doing this samne thing surfing some other music board pretending to be something ur not(Cool)

Tre-8

2007 Orakle Records
so did u or the other tre-8 have the name first, becuz they said u wasnt tre-8 from no limit ot w.e, u know jw

Nov 7, 2006
Tre-8 said:
^^ u wud know alot about rashes wouldn't u you diseased faggot. Shut up get a life...lllllllllllllllllluuuuuuuuuuuser!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah actually i do. bangin ur mom is a hard and risky job but someone gotta do it lol. im fuclin around man i can care less if ya around or not but u pissin everyone else off

Jun 28, 2002
^^^ your dad thought your mom was a woman so were even everybody else i'm 2 tired to diss these fags all got their panties in a bunch. I bet if you meet me homeboy u woldn't be singing that song i don't even see on post where i claim 2 be so gangsta or thug if u know i became a member long ago so i gave that info years ago when u reallyt wouldn't have wanted to met me. But now i'm losing the entertainment of fucking with u lame brains who shud be honored i'm even talking to u.

Tre-8

2007 Orakle Records

Nov 7, 2006
^^ I am honored and hope u keep on speakin ur words of wisdom lol.

seriously, u dont like us we dont like u just leave. suck up ur pride and turn ur head, its just the internet u will neva see ths ppl so just bounce if ya dont like the forum

Sep 16, 2002
Tre-8.... guess what? Mizzou and Maszive already killed you... so here's more nails for your coffin..

"Tre-8"???
I guess the -8 stands for either your I.Q. ...

or your sperm count...and how do I know? cause your dad told everyone after he got fired for drinking that shit at the job.

"Tre-8" sounds like a boot-leg, fake-ass, un-original version of "Tech N9ne" or "Mack 10"... Tre-8's name sounds as fake as he really is... a fake-ass 30 year old homo thugg who probably lives with his parents and spends his "thuggish days" by "murking" on people on a messageboard... read a book, nigga! READ A BOOK, go to school, get a fuckin job, DO SOMETHING other than arguing with everyone on the board....
you're such a fake-ass thug, you make Vanilla Ice look like 2 Pac.
So yeah, go back to collecting your rapper un-employment checks, homie.

Jun 28, 2002
juggle balls are u serious lol thats all i can say for ur weak idea of a diss to me! It's merits no comment and is embarrassing to your whole family. Mizzouhater do u know how long ago that was setup because ur a new be has nothing 2 do with me i was banging when u were still nut in the weak ass trailer park trash u call ur father's balls. I've long passing that shit but i will still internet slap u since we will most likely neva see each other. I bet if we did u'd be asking for my autograph and sucking my dick and i was Tre-8 b4 i ever heard of a mack 190 or a tech 9 4 real do ur homework b4 u talk shit hoochies!! Oh dumbie that means ur mom is a man!

Tre-8

C-MOB

Sicc OG
Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
yawn...

so is everyone on here bickering back and forth serious? or is it just for fun?

either way it goes y'all need to step it up cuz its getting redundant and boring...

kind of like an unarmed battle of wits...

the "rapper un-employment checks" part was probably the funniest line...

c'mon Maszive bring that heat...

Jun 28, 2002
yeah it is kinda boring but like u said these dudes are pretty lame and the unemployed rapper line are u serious. I beat frasiers ur favorite show 2.

Tre-8

Aug 21, 2002
TRAILER PARK 8, When you get to the national Dumb-Ass Spelling Bee and take 1st place I'll be proud of you! You sound like you have a hard time surfing the net with the way you spell. You ever wonder why everytime you search Google for New Sneakers you end up on the Snickers website. Why wait, your not going anywhere for a while!

Tracy8, I heard Tracy is your real name, you need to go back and get you G.E.D. Masters degree. Imma take it easy on you cause your easy prey, but no one here can understand what the FUCK your spelling bro.

I bet when you use Microsoft word and mispell a word, the little cat pops up and say's, "How about we play solitaire, cause this report is gonna get a "F" anyways..."

Your like a sore Pop-Up... You are a thorn in everyones side here.

Lemme help you out... TreSemme
"You sayz imma thrn in errones syde, cuzz you dont know me or my sister. One day I walked in on my sister havin' sexx and told the fucker that had her leg in da air, "Move over, my turn!"

Sep 26, 2002
MasZive said:
You sound like you have a hard time surfing the net with the way you spell. You ever wonder why everytime you search Google for New Sneakers you end up on the Snickers website.
haaaaaaaah

that shit was funny

but don't be dissing trailer parks nor jail
-Bubble's friends