Golden St. Warriors 13-14 thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
YUP Dubs lead the whole game only to have Westbrook nail the world's longest 3 with 2.3 seconds left. OF COURSE...why wouldnt that happen to the Dubs?

2.3 is plenty of time to get off a good shot but FUCK They had this game!!!

Props: D.I.R.B

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Yea, I parked in the BART lot, but not the main one, the smaller lot across from it. I got lucky though, security was standing there when I pulled in, he asked 'where u going?' I said I'm using Bart and he said 'with a warriors jersey on? Cmon man, just park'. He basically let me park for free lol
I tried to pull that shit last night. My girl and I didn't have dubs gear on yet because we both just came from work. I told the bitch working we were just taking bart and she looked hella confused then said we still had to pay. We had no cash so I just paid the $25. If I had cash the guy was gonna let me park in the vip lot

Whatever fuck bart. Those cowards don't smoke crack

Jun 23, 2002
our bench was so bad that mj had to put in the starters for the end of the game smh. but good win though, we handled business, now lets end this 9 game losing streak to the grizz on wednesday.

Props: :ab: