Golden St. Warriors 13-14 thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^its funny because apparently it was just a "headache" at first and not a concussion, and he was allowed to watch the MNF football in the locker room, which breaks concussion protocol.

also the Santa Cruz Warriors signed Mychel Thompson, so the warriors have all 4 splash brothers now

Jun 23, 2002
curry left the game but he said he only has a "headache". fuckin marvin williams fell on him
Aaaaaand curry is out for tomorrows game. Fucking Marvin Williams lightweight purposely fell on him, ball wasn't even close. Dumbass. I still feel we can take this game though, at least Tony Allen is suspended

Jan 18, 2006
Difficult game to watch. All our players really had a bad shooting night without a pg to distribute the ball. I thought we were still gonna pull it out for a lot of the game but i had this game marked as an L when Curry was announced out so how mad can i really be?

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Iggy shot like shit, dubs shot like shit beyond the arc. only shot 8 free throws the whole game. Kuzmic broke a bone in his hand and is out indefinitely.

13 points in the 3rd quarter is not the business...and why does Jackson wait to blow a 12 point lead and go down before calling a timeout?

rough loss

Jun 23, 2002
^ yea that looked bad. at least a week u would think. fuck, i thought we were a good team without curry, sure was wrong about that one. even the fucking bobcats can beat us without steph. just a terrible, disheartening, bad loss tonight. no bench is really all bad. dubs played with absolutely no heart after halftime.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
dubs are depleted right now and losing iggy sucks but they look like SHIT without Steph. i fucking hate nick young too.

Andre Iguodala (hamstring) said he felt a pop and he "can't even walk" following Friday's game.
He added that he "knew it was serious." The team will have an MRI on his hamstring to check for the severity of damage done to his muscle. He seems unlikely for at least the next few games. Harrison Barnes will take over at small forward upon Stephen Curry's return to the lineup, which could be as soon as Saturday.

Jan 18, 2006
Injuries like this one tonight is happening cuz of our thin fucken bench and im talken before all the injuries occurred to Curry, Douglas, and Barnes. Fuck that white dude dont remember his name suffered a broken finger 2 nights ago. What a terrible beginning to the season so far.