Golden St. Warriors 13-14 thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Stephen Curry missed Friday's shootaround and Rusty Simmons is reporting that it looks like Toney Douglas, and not Curry, will start on Friday against the Spurs.
Curry's left ankle has a bone bruise, which is not thought to be serious, but it does sound like there's a decent chance he could miss tonight's game, or at least come off the bench. We hope to have a more concrete update later this afternoon and are considering Curry a game-time decision.

Jan 18, 2006
Was gonna say the same thing. Douglas may be the answer for our backup pg. If only Curry played i think we would easily have won this game just saying. Spurs just not looking that great out there but the players like Klay and Lee havent stepped it up with Curry out

Apr 20, 2003
Fuck it..... Ill take the win! Close battle down the stretch, gotta give the Warriors credit even without Curry for playing hard. If Curry would have played the outcome might have/would have been different, our season home streak continues.

Props: :ab:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Fuck it..... Ill take the win! Close battle down the stretch, gotta give the Warriors credit even without Curry for playing hard. If Curry would have played the outcome might have/would have been different, our season home streak continues.
I was gonna say the same thing, curry might have put us over the top w the win..

Going to a San Antonio vs rockets game later this month bro ( Gueroloco @Gueroloco ) should be dope

Props: Gueroloco
Jun 23, 2002
damn we were right there. i swear like 5 of those 6 offensive rebounds went straight tos spurs players...i thought iggy had that layup at the end. overall both teams played like shit, encouraging we had a chance at the end tho.

now off to memphis where we havent won since........2008

Props: :ab:
Jun 23, 2002
^good point.

tonights game has been beyond frustrating to me so far. anyone saying warriors favored for the finals doesnt know shit. turnovers, no bench, outrebounded, just overall sloppy play

Props: corinthian
Jun 23, 2002
hahahahha damn this is comical. draymond green really playing like shit. missed layups? sure. foul with .9 left on clock? no defense? sure!

bogut playing like shit 2 games in a row. i feel like we're the same team, even with iggy. i dont wanna hear that 2nd night of back to back BS either. if we gonna 'take the next step' we cant be playing like this.

your warriors = fall behind, hope curry or klay hit hella 3's, get close, then play no D. recycle and repeat.

Props: corinthian