Golden St. Warriors 13-14 thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Good thing is Kerr is basketball smart, and seem like a smart enough guy to get a good assistant staff around him. Odds are he will be good. I hope he goes triangle, it will make our back court even more insane. Plus get everybody involved, and create systematic chances, and not just Curry scrambling.

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2002
he said he wants spacing and movement and will make that a priority. we all remember how the warriors looked this year with spacing and ball movement - amazing. no more harrison barnes iso BS or any other iso BS i hope. at least not 3-4 fkn times in a row.

steve kerr's wiki is interesting, his pops was assassinated in the middle east

Steve Kerr - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jan 5, 2006
FUUUCK! I hope I'm wrong and Kerr turns out to be the best coach we ever had. Making Jackson look like a 3rd grade special ed basketball coach.

And I HOPE he gets Curry to stop doing that stupid hook pass! Turnovers are the number 1 thing that should be addressed, we lost a lot of key games because of turnovers

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I wanted SVG, but since we didn't get him I'm glad we got Kerr, even though it's unknown, the potential is there. The one thing I'll say is thos ownership/management group gets shit done. When they set their sight on something they go get it. Steve Kerr was their main guy and they got him when everyone thought he was going to NY. They wanted a big man and they got him (he's a soft hurt pussy but they got him) they continuously try to do whatever they can to upgrade the roster without getting rid of their core players. You have to respect that aspect lthe fact that they set goals and do whatever they can to achieve them. I still don't agree with the M Jax firing, but the reality is the relationship was fucked and it wasn't gonna work.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
They need to use that same gusto and get some strength in the paint. They won't win a championship until they have a player that can help dominate post. If Bogut was reliable he would be the man, but how many games (key games at that) he miss last year? I totally agree with meta though, this first time I can remember Warriors ownership treating the franchise on the level with other top tier franchises.

See what they can get for Barnes + Lee.

Curry, Thompson, Green, and Iguodala off the able.

Last edited:

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Jim Barnett had some interesting thoughts on Mark Jackson. He said Jackson had zero relationship with anyone in the organization except his players. He said he wouldn't even call him by his name, just a "hey" and and a head nod. He said Steve Kerr already has a great relationship with the Lacobs and is a smarter basketball mind than Jackson and an immediate upgrade just by having the lines of communication open with everyone in the front office. Jacksons us against the world attitude is the only reason he's gone.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Kevin Love likes Warriors, Bulls
Updated: May 18, 2014, 2:55 PM ET
By Marc Stein and Ramona Shelburne | ESPN.com

Kevin Love has made it clear to the Timberwolves that he intends to become an unrestricted free agent after next season and has no interest in a contract extension this summer to stay in Minnesota, according to sources with knowledge of the situation.

Although sources say Love has stopped short of demanding a trade, his position could effectively force the Timberwolves to deal the All-Star forward before next season -- or before the trade deadline in February 2015 at the latest -- if they hope to dodge the risk of losing him without compensation.

Sources told ESPN.com that the Golden State Warriors and Chicago Bulls are among the potential trade destinations that intrigue Love.

Nov 20, 2013
kerr is smarter than jackson and can probably draw up better plays. more to it than that to being a good coach, should be interesting to see how things play out. I'm not really a fan of these old players becoming nba head coaches without building up experience through ncaa or being an nba assistant first.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
kevin love expected to be traded to the warriors, nuggets or the celtics...

really hope that klay is not part of the trade package, d lee can go tho