Golden St. Warriors 13-14 thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Dubs will be fine. They are lookin to bring in a coach to get the most out of Curry's ability. Instead of dribble dribble dribble try and create something.
I really think it had less to do with his coaching and more to do with personal issues between him and ownership. That's what's fucked up about everything. There was issues between jackson and kirk lacob, joes spoiled as son whos the gm of the santa cruz warriors. They better not bring in a guy who's gonna be a 'yes man' and agree with everything lacob says for the sake of keeping his job. Smh

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2006
Fucked up, the west was stacked + no Bogut, last yr no Lee for playoffs, names rumored are Stan van Grundy,Steve Kerr,Lionel Hollings, just not a good move they better get melo or love in them rumored trades....

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
i was pissed when lacob brought on jackson in the first place, and was pissed when they got rid of monta. both moves turned out well for the dubs.
i think stan van gundy would be an instant upgrade IMO, other than that not sure who else would be worth a damn

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
i was pissed when lacob brought on jackson in the first place, and was pissed when they got rid of monta. both moves turned out well for the dubs.
i think stan van gundy would be an instant upgrade IMO, other than that not sure who else would be worth a damn
Both good points. Although, personally, I was indifferent when they hired MJ. I thought there may be potential there, and we sucked at that time so if it didn't work whatever... I was happy about the Monta trade. I'm genuinely upset about this. I think the move was made for the wrong reasons, that's the bad part. If they fired him for basketball reasons, fine. If it makes the team better I'm for it. I just don't think that wss the case

Jan 18, 2006
Im hearing Stan Van Gundys name involved also so who knows. Hopefully its George Carl which i originally said but hes kinda bitter towards Iggy

Jan 5, 2006
How about we hire Gentry away from the Clippers? or Fizdale from the Heat. I think we need to not only look at College coaches or guys who have stepped out for a few years, but also assistants. Some of these dudes are the real brains behind a Head Coach

Jan 5, 2006
I would've liked Thibodeau but he's not leaving Chitown for the Warriors lol.
Malone was the real brains behind our series vs the Nuggets. The one thing Jackson did was got these guys playing defense again. I just think that the main problem was Bogut's softness always getting hurt that cost us the series and not coaching. You can only coach so much, it's up to the guys who you coach to put it in play.

Jackson's flaws: never called time outs when he should have and never really addressed the Curry turnover problem.