Golden St. Warriors 13-14 thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2002
great. now what? kerr seems unlikely using us for leverage. dont even want kerr anyway.

hollins? hoiberg? id rather have sloan or george karl than those 2. read that myers supposed to make a push for thibodeau next week in chicago during draft workouts. highly highly doubtful that we get him though.

fuck i thought we had svg. fuck detroit.

Props: :ab: and :ab:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
great. now what? kerr seems unlikely using us for leverage. dont even want kerr anyway.

hollins? hoiberg? id rather have sloan or george karl than those 2. read that myers supposed to make a push for thibodeau next week in chicago during draft workouts. highly highly doubtful that we get him though.

fuck i thought we had svg. fuck detroit.
seriously tho, detroit over the bay? i get that svg wants control but....detroit? wtf

Maybe Doc Rivers leaves LA because of the whole Sterling situation and we hire him. I'm dreaming, but who knows
that would be dope, but i doubt it too (only because, while the players have been pissed at the sterling saga, not ONE of them mfckas protested in any type of meaningful way, they still want that paycheck).

doc has become one of the more, if not the most powerful coaches in the league (in regards to his status w the team and the league, dude's on another level), i can't see him walking away from that. aint no one put their money where their mouth is

I'm thinking that other coaches in the league saw how the dubs did mark jack wrong and are like, fuck the dubs, only using our name to leverage a better job elsewhere, management has given themselves a bad name

lol at flying to okc for a kerr, we desperate

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I heard svg chose Detroit because not only did he get full control, but the next dubs coach is gonna have so much pressure on him that nobody is wantin come here.