Golden St. Warriors 13-14 thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I'm one of the few that think Warriors could pull this off. They play good small ball. If they can win at home tonight, odds are way up. Curry really need some 30+pts games though. O'neal some games of his season.

Where the Warrior fans here, seems like a bunch of debbie downers.

Last edited:
Props: :ab: and :ab:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
that wasn't a foul by draymon on cp3, that's just the nba trying to cater to the larger markets/super star players. did the refs make cp3 miss two consecutive free throws too?

lol come on now, cp3 aont never took his squad past the first round, he dont want it like the dubs do. and that small ball, erratic style of play benefits the dubs.

game tonight should be dope. the game this Thurs @ oracle should be fucking INSANE

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
^So there's 7 games but you think the warriors will win the series in 3 games?
You obviously havent been keein up with fuckery in here, That was my bandwagon fan mindset. I know its a 7 game series, I was at game 6 last year against the nnuggs and the we believe year.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Cp3 carried the clips past Memphis his first year in a clippers jersey..
No one else showed up and San Antonio made quick work of him but he has been to the semis..
yeah you are right, i misspoke (but i won't delete the post so others can learn from my mistake)

generally speaking, cp3 lacks any true success in the playoffs (for him to be considered an elite point guard, or the best point in the game, like the media likes to put him as)

Jan 5, 2006
Iguodala, Bogut finish Top 10 in Defensive POY vote

but Warriors defense sucks? Watch the haters come up with excuses as to why Warriors defense sucks. Holding teams under 100 ppg makes you good defensively.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
yeah you are right, i misspoke (but i won't delete the post so others can learn from my mistake)

generally speaking, cp3 lacks any true success in the playoffs (for him to be considered an elite point guard, or the best point in the game, like the media likes to put him as)
Regular season stats since entering the league is why the praise him so much but yea I agree and most analysts do too... If they don't make the conference finals this year it's a failure and he will then be noted as overrated and over paid.. funny thing was blake was being shopped for Melo before the deadline because even tho he broke out with more all around game better d and a real jumper he disappeared in the post season the last 2 trips.. the owner had to shut it down but they seem 100% sold on chris... the final minutes of game 1 are the opposite of clutch so we'll see...

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The Golden State Warriors have a new home to celebrate Monday night. The team originally planned to build an arena on Piers 30 and 32 on the waterfront, but faced serious opposition.

But now they've purchased land from Salesforce.com for an arena in Mission Bay.

It was with much fanfare that the proposed San Francisco arena was unveiled. Mayor Ed Lee called it his legacy project.

Opposition in the neighborhood grew towards the 18,000 seat arena. Opponents gathered enough signatures to put height limits on the June ballot. Proposition B and the mounting price tag may have been the final straw for the waterfront project.

Prop. B supporters are elated.

"This moves [the arena project] off of the piers and away from the waterfront. And, yet, at the same time, still is a unique location that will allow the Warriors games and the events that go there to showcase a beautiful waterfront," said Prop. B supporter Jon Golinger.

Supervisor Jane Kim represents the district and says Warriors representatives have already been calling her constituents to talk about the change in arena plans.

"I do think that, that this will be a much easier process, and I think that will be a lot less complexities that are involved in it. That being said, there's still going to be issues that we're going to have to work our way through. But, I do think that this is going to be a great site for the Warriors' arena," she said.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Sponsorships must have had a stern talking to the commissioner about the need for the Clippers, and thus an LA team to move fwd in the playoffs.