Golden St. Warriors 13-14 thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
with the exception of a few sloppy cp3 turnovers (he had so many 0 TO games this yr..)
the clippers were playing to the potential of there talent ladded roster last night..
the real warriors still havent showed up yet but were able to take away game 1..
I expect to you guys to get back to the form of a 50 win team and leave oracle 2-2.

Jun 23, 2002
this was well put on the radio couple hrs ago, its the first to win 4 not win by 40. with that being said we played like shit + officiating was all bad. but we didnt show up either.

its been a whirlwind last 3-4 days for me. went to game 1 at staples which was epic. came back early monday morning (1am). went to work at 8am, homeboy hit me up saying he got a suite connect for game 2. drove BACK down to LA at 12pm monday, went to game 2, drove back to the Bay right after. got back here at 5am. called in sick today lmao.

and going to game 3 on thurs. yeeeee

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
this was well put on the radio couple hrs ago, its the first to win 4 not win by 40. with that being said we played like shit + officiating was all bad. but we didnt show up either.

its been a whirlwind last 3-4 days for me. went to game 1 at staples which was epic. came back early monday morning (1am). went to work at 8am, homeboy hit me up saying he got a suite connect for game 2. drove BACK down to LA at 12pm monday, went to game 2, drove back to the Bay right after. got back here at 5am. called in sick today lmao.

That's legit breh!!! I'll be in the billin Thursday.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005

tell the truth, you were the dude blake griffin threw water on, weren't you?

lol

will be there at oracle early on Thurs, breaking my sobriety streak, holler

Props: Defy and Defy
Jun 23, 2002
tell the truth, you were the dude blake griffin threw water on, weren't you?

lol

will be there at oracle early on Thurs, breaking my sobriety streak, holler

lmao. i woulda ran on the court if that was me breh. would try to punch blake but he'd probably flop first.

im down for a meet up right outside bart brehs. take a few shots with the homies before we go inside and get this W. ill prob be there like 6:30-7

Props: :ab: and :ab:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
:mad:
lmao. i woulda ran on the court if that was me breh. would try to punch blake but he'd probably flop first.

im down for a meet up right outside bart brehs. take a few shots with the homies before we go inside and get this W. ill prob be there like 6:30-7
ima meet my boy on the coliseum-side of the bart bridge around 6:30 or so, hit me

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City

it's safe to say you're Doin It Real Big

Jun 21, 2005
just here to say fuck TNT for not switching the game on the west coast. im in sacramento so comcast is blacked out.. How fucking stupid!!!

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Watching live right now. D.I.R.B @D.I.R.B . and :ab: @:ab: hold up some Siccness signs!