Golden St. Warriors 13-14 thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
[T-Rip] we have no chance to win, klay sucks, bogut is a faggot, we need to fire mark Jackson right now... I told y'all we had this!!! Warriors you beezies!!![/T-Rip]

Jan 18, 2006
[T-Rip] we have no chance to win, klay sucks, bogut is a faggot, we need to fire mark Jackson right now... I told y'all we had this!!! Warriors you beezies!!![/T-Rip]
thats 1 game faggot. You run your mouth like your some super og when your really just a clown. And for the record it wont effect much when Jackson get fired. I love how homer faggots like yourself dont ever criticize the team like everything is perfect and then you get a hard on for people that actually like to put there own thoughts out there when your pansy ass wont ever do it

Last edited:

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
thats 1 game faggot. You run your mouth like your some super og when your really just a clown. And for the record it wont effect much when Jackson get fired. I love how homer faggots like yourself dont ever criticize the team like everything is perfect and then you get a hard on for people that actually like to put there own thoughts out there when your pansy ass wont ever do it
I am a super og, and my sports IQ is much higher than yours. Good job on the name callin though little fella, I'm sure you feel much better now.

Jan 18, 2006
go ahead and believe that, doesn't really matter what you say. All you do is quote people and be a smart ass. I told you months ago to get off my dick and you still stalking me lol

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I just point out all the incorrect things you say. I cant help that its every post. Not my fault you make Tony look smart....

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2006
lol ur not a professional analyst. And ur not always right even though u think u are. Funny about the Tony reference. ur the only one to say that cuz ur on my dick to hard